CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Background for the Holy Swordsman

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Background for the Holy Swordsman - Page 2 Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You sound like me when I sit down to write my Vampire Novel. I sit, prepared to tell my tale, and remember important information that HAS to be exposed before the main story is told. Then I remember characters that need to be introduced so that the information makes sense. Then I have to explain how it all meshes together and before long I can't tell the real story because of everything else that has taken my time.

Every class has a three to four paragraph explaination of its archetype. Break down your tale of Krovaks and The Sky God into it component parts. Then write about what each Holy swordsman needs to know. Write the tale during your freetime but we need an archetype explaination.

Who are Holy Swordsman? Tell us in 4 paragraphs.

27Background for the Holy Swordsman - Page 2 Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Can do....

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum