CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Background for the Holy Swordsman

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Background for Holy Swordsman class
Chapter 1

John Jacobson was born a small timid child to Joseph and Jocelyn Jacobson. Although small, John was a very special child. You see, Mrs. Jacobson was told by many physicians that she could never have a child because her uterus was barren. Mr. Jacobson found out that he also could not have a child because he was sterile. Everyone was amazed and astonished when she became pregnant and the baby was automatically dubbed “The Miracle Child”. As soon as they found out, the Jacobson’s, went on a shopping spree and bought all the things needed to make a baby comfortable when they brought it home. The physicians, of course, thought it odd that a barren mother and a sterile father could have conceived a child naturally. The physicians then got together and came up with a plan to inform the aristocracy of what happened and to study the child from birth to beyond death.

Growing up in the small hills of Krovakia, far far east of Jericho, John was a happy healthy boy. This always bothered him because he was always going to the see the physician when he didn’t feel sick or anything of the nature. He did not know that his parents were made, by the aristocracy, to take him to see the physician that had delivered him. Joseph and Jocelyn thought that leaving him out of the loop and just letting him grow up naturally would be the best thing they could do for him.

John never got sick, broke any bones or got any bruises for that matter, never cried except when he was born and it became increasingly difficult for the physician to examine him properly. The syringes were unable to penetrate John’s skin when he became the age of 15.

Last edited by Legendary on Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Legendary

Legendary

This surprised the physician and when the aristocracy found out, forget about it, they came up with so many uses for John that it took 5 more years before they figured out what to do with him. There were several instances when he should have been severely injured, but he was left completely unmarked. This was normal to John since he didn’t know that other people would’ve been hurt. An example of this would be for his 18th birthday. John had gotten into a riding accident that the medics said should’ve crippled him by breaking his back, but all that was wrong with him was a small cut the would heal in a few hours. On his 20th birthday John was “convinced” to join the military and the same people that “convinced” him to join made sure that he made it into the elite forces.

Now that John was in the elite forces section of the military, the aristocracy could make him do things for them that they couldn’t get others to do out of fear of death. Mission after mission he completed and was given numerous commendations by his ranking officers. All that he was doing was making his life very happy in the fact that he was serving his country to the best of his abilities and was doing this very successfully. It wasn’t until 7 years later that John would no longer walk this world as himself. During one mission to the north, a dragon had a heart attack and plummeted toward the ground. No one saw it coming, but by the time they heard the screeching noise of the wind being ripped apart it was too late to move out of the way. John and several other people were crushed and vaporized the instant the fire dragon crashed on them.

At this point in time John was now in Limbo, the place where all dead things go before their judgment. One after another all manner of things was being judged and John began moving toward the front of the line as it shrank. He happened to look back to see how far he had been from where he started and saw that the line was never ending as new things took the place of what occupied the space after it moved forward. It took what seemed to be an eternity before he was finally at the front of the line.

Last edited by Legendary on Fri May 21, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Legendary

Legendary

He could see the pearly white gates of heaven and began to walk to them as if he belonged there. Besides, no one would even think to stop him since he was a hero after all. He was abruptly stopped by the man in the white clothing that stood in front of the gate with a notepad. This person asked, “What is your name child?” John replied, “Sergeant of Arms, John Jacobson, sir.” The man then looked at his notepad and gasped in surprise. Confused, John asked the man, “What’s wrong sir?” Just at that moment John heard laughter. He had never heard laughter like this before. It was low and had a lot of bass behind it. It almost seemed diabolical in nature. John looked around to see who it was, but only saw the other souls waiting in line to be judged. John, now completely confused, looked at the man in white who now looked as if he was terrified of something and asked him, “What’s going on? Who was that laughing and why do you look so afraid?” The man in white began to speak with a squeak in his voice, “You, John Jacobson, have been found guilty of crimes against humanity and of the actions that are just too inhumane to speak of. You have been sentenced to spend the rest of time in Hell, where you will be tortured and mutilated in the worst possible ways for all eternity.” Before John could reply he began falling and could see the line that he was just in a moment ago getting smaller and smaller. The air around him became increasingly warm until the point where it began to burn his lungs with every breath. The clouds were all but gone when the sky became black and the light no longer came from above him, but from below him. He turned to face where the light was coming from and was mortified by what he saw. There was a huge land mass covered in fire and the rock glowed with an eerie orange. The area that he thought might be the ocean was an endless pool of molten magma. In the air with him were what looked to be other people falling with him, but they began to change. Their hair burst into flames, their skin began to melt away, exposing the bones that lie beneath, their screams of fright became howls of fear, and John knew that the same would befall him at any instant.

4Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The anticipation grew into anger as the others began branching off from him and going in different directions from him. He was not burning in the same manner as the rest of them were and he couldn’t stand the fear that was overcoming him. He just wanted it all to end so he could be free of this place.

Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days, and days felt like the end of time. John began to see what could only be described as bugs on the orange glowing masses. As time went on and he drew closer to them, the bugs began to look like people. When he finally got close enough to see these people, he noticed that they were in fact not people. Some were tiny imp like creatures that were running around poking and prodding people that were tied up with ropes. He could also see these large hulks of beings that resemble gorillas in the way they carried themselves. These things were walking around ripping the skin off of the people that were shackled and using that skin to make the ropes that were being used to tie other people down. One thought that passed through John’s mind was, how many people are down here that there’s enough skin to use as ropes for all the new people now joining them? Then John saw something he had something he had never seen before and hoped was just his imagination. He saw the now skinless people start to grow new skin and when that skin was complete those hulking creatures would rip it off again.

Now in a state of panic, John started screaming and crying and tied to use his arms as wings in order to go back to the line that he once occupied. He even began to make deals with God and asking if he could just spend the rest of time waiting in line. His prayers went unanswered as he drew ever closer to the ground. John stopped making noise just long enough to hear an o so familiar sound. He could now hear the screeching noise of the wind being ripped apart and could see that the air around him was now beginning to catch on fire.

5Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Legendary

Legendary

As he turned back to face the ground all he could see was the top of a head of one of the hulking beasts followed by a loud crash and the deafening sound of a huge explosion and everything went black.

When John recovered consciousness, he saw something he had never seen before, but feared of the possibility of its existence. What stood in front of him was that of nightmares and could melt the skin of lesser beings with just a stare of its completely black eyes. The flaming horns that dawned its head were symbols of its power and complete ruler ship of this horrifying place. John now knew that the Devil existed and that he was at its mercy like that of a worm being trampled by an elephant. The pain was unbearable, even for John who had never felt pain like this before, as the creature opened its maw to speak. The horrifying screams of an endless amount of souls came pouring out with each breath the creature took. Johns’ soul felt as if it was being torn asunder by just looking at the beings eyes and he could do nothing to spare himself of this fate. The being began to tell John of a story about a man and wife that were unable to have children because God had forsaken them and taken away their only chances to have a family. These people spent many years and saw countless physicians to find a way to gain the ability to have children. In a desperate time of need they called out to the Devil to make a deal so that they could have a child to complete their lives together with. The deal was made and the man and woman agreed to the terms and they were given a baby boy that would never get sick and couldn’t feel the pain that all humans go threw in life.

The Devil now came full circle to this instant in time in telling John about this child’s life and death and even explained why he did not burn to ashes like some of the other people that came to Hell with him. John was born a human with the power of a demon so that he could, upon his death, lead the Devil’s army into the land of the living.

6Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Legendary

Legendary

John now knew that the reason he was sent to Hell was that all the things he was doing in life were not noble and honorable, but in fact were those that only a creature from this waste land could commit. He now reflected on his time with the military and all the “missions” he had accomplished and saw that what he was doing was murdering people and destroying lives. He was ripping the heads off of babies and use their blood as lubrication as he raped the mothers. After this was done he would dismember them and leave them for dead. These are just some of the atrocities that he committed and could now see that they were wrong. He wondered why he had not seen this before, and in his mind the Devil answered, “Because you were brought up by parents that protected you from everything and you never learned that actions such as these were wrong. Then your aristocracy gave you sessions where you would learn that these kinds of acts were normal so that they could have you do what others couldn’t do.” John understood that he did belong in this place and should pay for what he had done in life.

This would be a short realization for John because the Devil told him that he was to return to the world that he was born with some of the Devil’s power within him. He was to go there and cause pain and suffering amongst the entire populous and when there was enough strife, this would open the doorway for the Devil and his army to join the land of the living. Before he could speak, John’s body began to change. This change was excruciatingly painful as bones began to shatter and reform in a new shape. His screams of pain would change to a deep bellowing laughter. Once the transformation was complete, John now felt more powerful than he had ever felt before. The pain of the air burning his lungs now felt comforting and soothing. The heat from the never ending magma felt like that of the sun, back when he was a child playing in the hills of Krovakia. The black sky, filled with the light of the burning souls, was as beautiful as a summer night’s sunset. He could feel all the evil that was now residing within him and it felt proper, as though it had been there all this time but was now showing in his new form.

Last edited by Legendary on Fri May 21, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The Devil waved his massive arm and sliced through the air with his claw like nails and opened what looked like a window into another world. John could tell that this was the world that he grew u on and knew what he had to do.

With no hesitation John bellowed out, “I have committed numerous horrors upon this world and will find a way to make them right. I will find a way to stop you from entering this world and destroying all that is good. You will rue the day that you gave me life. I will destroy you!” He then leaped into the portal before the Devil had time to react. The only thing he could hear was the terrifying laughter of the Devil as he said, “Go my child. Do as I have commanded and know that your true name is Krovak!”

John could feel the air, that he once breathed, in his lungs once again, but this air was cold and harsh. Not like the air he grew to enjoy in Hell. He was under something that he knew should have been heavy, but it wasn’t. He rose up and ripped through this object and threw it off his back and yelled out, “Krovak…I…am…Krovak!” He didn’t understand why he said that but that thought was drowned out by the o so delightful screams of horror that followed. As he looked around to see what was happening he saw something that sent anger and frustration throughout his entire body. He was now standing in the very spot that he had been crushed by a dragon so many millennia ago, but only moments had passed here in this world. This threw Krovak into such a rage that he unknowingly released some of his new power and everything around him began to burn. He was so blinded by the rage that he didn’t notice the oils from the dragon around him catch on fire. The explosion that shortly followed his fit of rage had no effect on this new body that he now resided in, but the sight of the burning body parts that now filled the streets didn’t feel as satisfying as they once did when he was in Hell. Krovak’s chest now began to hurt and he felt a pain he had never felt before.

Last edited by Legendary on Fri May 21, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Legendary

Legendary

This pain was that of his conscience and it weighed heavily on his heart. He stumbled backwards and this pain was unbearable and began to weep. “What have I done? I must find a way to control this anger and power so that I can stop things like this from happening again. I must…have…revenge on those that have done this to me!” Without realizing it, he was reverting back into the horror that just destroyed these people and took off to find the aristocracy that had done this to him. He also wanted to find his parents to find out how they could do something like this to him…

9Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Ok, so this is chapter 1. Any comments/complaints? Please just remember, I'm not a writer nor am I a story teller. Just let me know what you think of it so far, whether/what you like/dislike. What you thought of it does matter to me. Thanks.

10Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 6:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lol. I meant the brief explaination about the class that someone opening a players handbook would need to understand what they were getting into. It wouls start something like: The Holy Swordsman is a man that is turned into a Devil by the Devil and thus a warrior of good that fights for justice. Not all Holy Swordsmen are actually men but all have horns...

Something like that. Very Happy

Nice background, by the way.

11Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri May 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Legendary

Legendary

O...lol...o well...it's the background for the class anyway, not my character so....it's ok...

12Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm still at a loss in understanding what a demonbred dragon man has to do with Holy Swordsmen... when will you finish the explaination?

13Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Demonbred Dragon Man? That's not in the story. I haven't had time to write more because the end of the semester is near and you know how busy I get at this time. I still have to do my research for the presentation I have to do on Thursday. After that I will have more time until the end of next semester.

14Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Ok guys. It's a new semester, which means I have time to play and write backgrounds again. So hopefully I should be done with chapter 2 of the background for the Holy Swordsman by next week.

15Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Where is it? I'd like to know the rest of the story.

16Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Ok I finished chapter 2. It's not going to be as detailed or even as good as chapter one since I had to cut it short but o well have to do what we have to do I guess.
I forgot how I posted the last chapter so I'm going to just post it one page at a time.

Last edited by Legendary on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Krovak, now on the precipice of Krovakia, looms over his place of conception. He flies straight for the military base, knowing that the aristocracy would be there. The base, cheering and celebrating because they had just shot down a dragon, was caught unprepared for the ensuing onslaught. Krovak flew overhead and pelted the scurrying people with balls of flame. He broke through the front door as if it wasn’t even there. The pitiful humans that came to stop him were made short work of by his massively powerful claws. They rended threw flesh and sliced through bone with little effort. The ones who didn’t die instantly would combust with the fires of Hell from the wounds left behind and would be turned to ash in a few moments as if they had been cremated. The people decided to try to attack him all at once with a large force in the hopes that they could swarm him. This would ultimately lead to their demise, for Krovak would let out a mighty roar of the underworld that consisted of all the tortured souls. The screams of these souls would drive the oncoming force insane and they began to kill one another. Krovak finally reaches the pit of the base and finds the aristocracy cowering in the corner with a look on their faces that start out as fright and quickly becomes dread as they know that all hope is lost as Krovak begins to speak. “I have come to extract my revenge from your pitiful bodies. I will rip your souls out from your eye sockets and tear them to pieces. I will scatter their essence all throughout eternity for what you have done to me!” One of the aristocracies begins to laugh maniacally and half hazard stumbles towards Krovak waving his fists in the air. “Foolish mortal! You cannot harm me!” With a mere thought heat emanates from Krovaks body and creates a wall of heat that first blisters then melts the skin from his bones. Then the fluids in his body evaporate and his organs shrivel up and disintegrate. His bones begin to collapse towards the ground but turn to dust and are no more before that happens. All of the aristocracy begin to scream, cry, and shout when they see what was to become of them. Krovak slowly steps towards them, soaking up all their fear and anguish. He then proceeds to do to them what he promised he would and he does so with a grin.

18Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Krovak now begins to search for his parents. He flies threw town towards the house he grew up in leaving in his wake nothing but dust and ash. When he reaches his parents house he notices that the house was much smaller and more insignificant than he had remembered it to be. He thought he would have mixed emotions about seeing this place again since those so many millennia had passed. As he walked closer towards the house he noticed that his hatred grew with every step. By the time he reached the door he realized that it was his demonic side that was in control of his body and he knew that if he entered this house the way he was, he would decimate all that laid inside. If this happened, he would never know why his parents did this to him. Upon realizing this, his humanity began to take control and he was able to subside his hatred and enter the house. When he entered he called out, “Mom? Dad? Are you here? It’s me John, your son.” Jocelyn was the first to reply and the first to see the monster that stood at the door. She screamed and frantically tried to run away. Joseph came running into the room to find out why his wife was screaming. He shouted in fright and they both ran into another room. John easily out ran them and cornered them. After some time passed and John was able to calm down his parents a little bit, they began to talk about what had happened to him. John found out that his parents knew nothing about what was to happen to their son. They thought he would grow old and have a family of his own, as they did. They knew nothing of the Devil’s plan to plant a demonic seed inside of Jocelyn. During their conversation the Devil appeared in front of John, between him and his parents and began to taunt him. “You are as I made you. They knew that making a deal with the Devil would lead to destruction and mayhem. Now do as I command and destroy all of this plane! So that I may walk upon its ashes and be one step closer to conquering Heaven!” In a fit of rage Krovak slashed at the Devil and scattered his image to the wind. It was in fractions of a second that he realized he had slashed threw both his parents and watched as they burned away from existence. Krovak could hear the faint sound of laughter in the distance and released his anger and all that he knew as a child was blown away in the wind. Krovak flew off in search of his destiny and in search of an answer as to what he was to do now.

19Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Legendary

Legendary

With Krovak gone, those who survived gathered together and tried to figure out what to do. One of the elderly people gave the suggestion that he knew of a good dragon and that they should head there in search of help. No one else had any idea on what to do, so the group took what they could find and headed in the direction the man said to go. They traveled for many days and nights east. They had little to eat and even less to drink. It was hard and they had no choice but to leave behind those that could not keep up. They were on the brink of death when they saw their destination, the ocean. None of them, save the elderly man, had ever seen the ocean before. It was vast and went on for eternity, it seemed to have no end and the people’s joy was enormous. They asked the old man where this good dragon was and he told them that its lair was under the water. The joy they were feeling began to fade away as they wondered how they would find what they were looking for. The old man told them not to fear, for there is an entrance above the water that leads to the lair under the water. Now they had hope. All they had to do was find this entrance. Even though there were only 5 of them, they were determined to find this entrance. It was the old man that found it and they began to enter the small hole carved out of the ground itself. As they plummeted into the dank dark depths, the people began to ask the old man how he came to the knowledge of a dragon’s lair. He began to tell them a story of when he was younger. His voice began to fade away as they walked into the dragons’ glass observation room. The room was dawned with all kinds of fancy furniture, arts and crafts, and marbled flooring went from end to end of this room. It was then that the people realized that there was no way a man as old as him could keep up with them on their peril less trip. When they turned to him he began to grow larger, his skin began to change color and become scaly, and that is when they knew that they had been tricked and were about to become dinner for this ancient beast. The people began to panic and tried to run away, but there was nowhere to run. The way they came in was blocked by the “old man” and they didn’t know where else to go and they gave up all hope. They watched as the instrument of their destruction finally finished its transformation. After his transformation the dragon told the people not to fear. He was not going to eat them. He was being truthful when he told them he knew of a good dragon. He was speaking of himself and had every intention of allowing them to live. He had grown lonely in his elderly years and wanted some companionship. This was why he changed himself into a man and lived in their village. Since these peoples home was destroyed, they could live here with him.

20Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Having no other option, the people agreed and they tried to live out their lives as best they could. As with any relationship, there were good times and hard times but they pushed threw them and became a kind of family. Years passed by and the people were living in the way a dragon did. They began worshipping the dragon god Bahamut, king of the good dragons. They would eventually all be tested to see if their souls were pure enough to warrant a visit by Bahamut. There was only one human’s soul that would be tested and not fail. This human was granted the gift of a quest by his savior. He was to find the three pieces of Isshiki, the legendary forgotten weapon that could slay immortals. He took the quest with great pride and anxiety. Even though he had no training in fighting of any kind he knew he would be fine. He knew this because the dragon that saved him so many years ago allowed him to take anything he needed from his treasure trove. Now armed with magical weapons, armor, and accessories he would set out on his journey to find Isshiki. He spent the next 60 years searching all threw out the lands for his goal. He fought monster after monster, searched cave after cave, and went from town to town looking for these three pieces. He found them and returned home to see his family again and to show them that he had completed his quest. When he arrived, there was only one person there, the old man that had saved him from a demon when he was a child. The old man looked even older than he had remembered and could tell that he was to pass any day now. The old man opened his eyes and there was a moment of peace and bliss as they looked at each other. The, now old, man held up Isshiki and showed his savior that he completed his mission. There was a single tear that ran down the old man’s face, and he spoke his last words. “My…son…” slipped threw the old man’s lips as he passed. The man took Isshiki to the shrine of Bahamut and began to pray and call down the king. He proclaimed that he finished the task that was set upon him and wanted to know why a god would want a weapon. His pleas were answered when Bahamut told him that the weapon was not for him. It was for the chosen one, the one of prophecy, the one that would one day be able to wield Isshiki in its true form and destroy the demon that was released into this world. Bahamut told the man that he would be the guardian of Isshiki until the day that the chosen one would appear. He was granted the power of immortality so that he could always watch over this legendary weapon and so that he could give it to the chosen one. Bahamut then told the man the prophecy, “When Isshiki and Nasshingu clash the heavens with shake. If Nasshingu is victorious, then the two immortals will battle giving up their immortality and all will be lost.” The old man asked Bahamut, "How will I know who the chosen one is?” Bahamut answered, “He will be the same as the rest, but different from them all.” There was a brilliantly bright flash of light and the old man that served his god well and did all that he was asked was now younger. He was more physically fit than he had ever been in his life and he had the experience of an elderly man to go with his youth. He set out on his new journey with a spring his step and a mission on his mind. He would spend the next hundred billion years watching races being born and fade away. Even his once proud race of humans died out over the years.

21Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Legendary

Legendary

He would learn all he could from each race that came to existence so he could teach the next race of beings what he knew. He figured out, after a few million races of being died out, that these races were being advanced far faster than they were meant to by his teachings. This would be their ultimate downfall for they didn’t have the mental capabilities to harness all he had to teach. He then knew that he had to put himself out of the reach of any race that would come from now on. Using the magic’s he learned and the materials he had acquired over his endless lifespan, he constructed a city and made it float far above the reach of any sight that might try to look upon it. He placed two unbelievably powerful runes on either side of the world that would allow him to teleport himself and any he desired up to his city. When he was complete with his plan a brand new race had just started to come to fruition. They called themselves Elves and the man knew they were destined to do great things. The man went to his city and would spend the rest of time there looking for the chosen one.

22Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Legendary

Legendary

This would soon become a daunting task as life began to flourish and races began to spring up all over the place. The man knew that he alone could not look for the chosen one. He needed help and would create a society whose purpose was to find the chosen one of legends. This society would be populated by all manner of races all living in peace and harmony with one another. They would be taught every kind of combat style the man knew, which was all of them since he learned them from the races that created them. This society soon began looking at the man as more than their leader as, more than their king. They began to look at him as a god. They dubbed him “The Sky God”.
To this day, the Sky God searches for the chosen one of legends to complete his task given to him by his god Bahamut. He searches for the one that will be the same as the rest, but different from them all. He searches for you….

23Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I know the ending is a bit cheesy but I had to think of a way to leave it open ended in case someone else makes a HS. Now I only have to write the background for my character and Isshiki. Very Happy

24Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

That was strangely disappointing... What does this have to do with Holy Swordsmen? Are they ALL the Chosen One? This doesn't really explain where their unique fighting style comes from unless the Sky People that know every created fighting style are the swordsmen... hhhhhhmmmmmm.

25Background for the Holy Swordsman Empty Re: Background for the Holy Swordsman Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:54 am

Legendary

Legendary

I told you I had to cut it short...the second chapter was supposed to be all about the god of the sky...then Chapter 3 would've been about Isshiki...then chapter 4 would've been about how he learned all kinds of styles/techniques from the races and put it all together to for the Holy Swordsman fighting style...Chapter 5 would've had anything I missed and brought the story up to date...Then all I would have to do is write the character background...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum