CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

never thought i last this long so heres my background

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Random

Random

The Satsui no Hado, ("Surge of Murderous Intent"), also known as the Dark Hado, A demonic energy that is most known for its use by the likes of Akuma, Gouken, Goutetsu and even Ryu. Satsui no Hado is a form of Ki that is rooted in the darker aspects of natural human instinct (including the desire to survive, trample, and impose over opposition), and on a metaphysical level, the natural occurrence and manifestation of loss, decline, and destruction.
To tap into the Satsui no Hado, a person must be so consumed with the desire to win, or else possess such intense rage, that they are willing to kill. As such, only those who push themselves to be the best at all costs can take full advantage of it. Learning Satsui no Hado is the first step in learning the most fatal technique known to all of their martial arts - the Shun Goku Satsu, known also as the Raging Demon.
After years of training, years of sacrificing family, friends and the one who's held closest to my heart, my beautiful Violet, I have finally taped into the Dark Hado but at a cost I could have never imagined. I took the lives of my friends and teachers. Ken, Ryu, Chun-Li all dead by my hands. I cant go home. I cant look my violet in the face not until ive learned to control this power. I cant hurt her too. Gouken did it why cant I.
But now he's after me. he wants to fight me no he needs to fight me. im the only one left who can challenge him. but not yet not until ive learned to control this power, I must show him that im stronger then all of our late predecessor.

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

so i hate your background sooo much that im willing to kill you. you beat ryu? ha, thats the biggest joke of the day ken and chun lee? they were impostors bro akuma hear some dumb-ass kid got similar powers to him and is willing to teach him a lesson. so thank you for giving us half of akumas background and some pieced together story. you lucky i cant make it today or i would completely shit all of you. Brown puddles bitches.

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Its not his background. No typo's or grammatical errors. He ripped it from some were else. Also, its to mellow.

Nice background to the original creator.

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Lmao this shit is classic!

Random

Random

first off fuck all you guys, yes I am the original creator I peiced this together myself from a bunch of different fan sites lol. I don't like to write its not my thing. I can think of ideas and plans for story's I just don't know how to put it down on paper. but I did some researched I gave you in a background an explanation of what it is I wanted (dark hado), what I got, what I did once I got it, and what my goals were as a character. to me that is what a background is. if the DM wants more then let me know and ill try my best to give.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum