CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abra Kadabra, B!

+6
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
Talis of Stormfall
The Reality Tailor
Drunk Flogger
The Serpent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Random wrote:i have question can we put a shard on a weapon that is already magical

I'm thinking that the answer should be yes, but not permanently, however I'm not 100% sure yet.

127Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Potion of Spatial Armor
Potion- Level 2
Aura- School of Ensorcelments and Enchantments
This potion is transparent with a red tint. It sells of peanuts and taste like pepper.
Ability- This potion dives the drinker a temporary SDC of 10. This SDC last until depleted through damage ore draining effects. This SDC does not vanish when the character goes to sleep but is lost when the character is render unconscious.

*Note: Potions are always one-time use unless stated otherwise

128Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

They're all pretty awesome especially the claws, moonbeam and main character powers

129Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Main Character Potion
Potion- level 3
Aura- School of Ensorcelments and Enchantments, Powerful
This potion is clear and bubbly, like Sprite. It smells of success and taste like victory.
Ability- Once imbibed this potion grants the drinker a 5% bonus to all Success Chances, a +1 bonus to all damage, and 25 SDC. The drinker anyone they engage in combat faintly hears their theme music playing in the background. These bonuses last for one encounter.
Quote: Now you feel like number 1/ Shining bright for every one

*Note: Potions are always one-time use unless stated otherwise

yall know this was made for me right, lol.

130Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

So now that we have come full circle back to 3.5 let's get some magical items relevant to our current system. Magi, I leave the stage to you...

131Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Tue May 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:So now that we have come full circle back to 3.5 let's get some magical items relevant to our current system. Magi, I leave the stage to you...

Whip of the Sadist
+2 to hit a living creature. creature hit has to make a will save of 10+ wisdom of the wielder + the number of times hit. if the creature fails depending on the number of times hit the following effect applies.
1- targets will save is reduced by 1 per hit.
2-target takes no harmful action against the wielder.
3- target is treated as charmed.
4 target is treated under the effects of suggestion.
5 you control target creature and that creature has "it becomes legendary and see's a copy of itself"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum