CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abra Kadabra, B!

+6
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
Talis of Stormfall
The Reality Tailor
Drunk Flogger
The Serpent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Enderman’s Hammer
Miscellaneous item
This craftsman’s hammer has a shaft made of onyx with a head made of poorly worked stone.
Ability- Any door or portal tapped with this hammer is broken, smashed or off of its hinges. Magical portals have a 25% chance of resisting.
Charges- 10

hmm what about opened/unlocked or if unable is broken smashed or off its hinges?

102Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Grelick’s Fangs
Worn- Amulet
The amulet looks like a cluster of pointed teeth, brown in color and held together by a cord of gold.
Damage +1 to unarmed attacks
The wearer of this item receives a bite attack that is based on their Unarmed Combat Strike Chance (Bite: 1d10-2). They also receive a bonus to Unarmed damage and +4% to Unarmed strike chance.

a person that doesnt have unarmed benfit from this?

What you need to remember is most if not all items and or forms of attack in the Dragon Quest System has a base chance of success so even unranked an item has a chance to hit.

Unarmed Combat has a base chance (BC) of AG*2. So even someone unranked in Unarmed would have their base augmented by the fangs.

103Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Random

Random

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Grelick’s Fangs
Worn- Amulet
The amulet looks like a cluster of pointed teeth, brown in color and held together by a cord of gold.
Damage +1 to unarmed attacks
The wearer of this item receives a bite attack that is based on their Unarmed Combat Strike Chance (Bite: 1d10-2). They also receive a bonus to Unarmed damage and +4% to Unarmed strike chance.

a person that doesnt have unarmed benfit from this?

What you need to remember is most if not all items and or forms of attack in the Dragon Quest System has a base chance of success so even unranked an item has a chance to hit.

Unarmed Combat has a base chance (BC) of AG*2. So even someone unranked in Unarmed would have their base augmented by the fangs.

that item is perfect for chads guy

104Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Shard of Jet
Attachment- Misc. Item(jewelry)
Aura- School of Fire
Looks like an 1/2 inch long piece of onyx or obsidian about as flat as a coin.
Ability- Produces up to 1 quart of stick black tar up to 40' feet from the caster. This tar is highly flamable and adds 2d10 pints of additional damage when used with mundane or magical fire. The tar adheres to almost all surfaces and acts as a glue or webbing on creatures small or smaller.
Resitance- Medium or larger creatures only
Uses- 3/day

Shard of Hellfire
Attachment- Armor
Aura- School of Fire
Looks like a spike of violently shifting orange and black, sharp tipped and nearly an inch long.
Protection- 1(magical)/0
Ability- The wearer can wreath themselves in an armor of fire becoming immune to all forms of the element. All enemies making melee attacks against the wearer must roll under AG*2 or take 1d10 fire damage that ignores non-mystical protection. This abilities last for 4 rnds.
Resistance- Fire based enemies
Uses- 3/day

*Note: while the flames are active the shard produces no bonus protection.

Shard of Fire
Attachment-Weapon
Aura- School of Fire
Looks like a sphere of red glass or crystal about 3/4 inch in circumference.
Damage Bonus- 2(magical)
Ability- The wielder of the attached weapon adds 1d10 fire damage to their next strike.
Uses- 2/day

105Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Random

Random

i have question can we put a shard on a weapon that is already magical

106Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Burnout

Item- ring
Aura- School of Fire
Abilty- For a short period of time the wearer sets their soul on fire, boosting his/her physical and mental abilities in exchange for their very life force.
When activated the user burst into flames, he then pays 2 EN per round to add 10 to SC, 1D to damage, and cannot be stunned while Burnout is active.
Note*- EN lost this way cannot be healed by ordinary or magical means, instead EN is restored by one point per day until the owner is at full.
If the user dies while burnout is active the fire burns on until there is nothing left of owner except the ring.

“Id rather Burnout then Fade Away into the nothingness”

-Burnout’s Previous owner

Heartburn

Item-Necklace
Aura- School of Fire
Ability- Allows the user to ingest ordinary or magical flames to regain FT, this action takes a full round to complete and the PC may not do anything else during this time.

If used proactively, for example to counter a Fire spell the PC then must roll under(2xWp+Ma-Spell Rank) to ingest the spell. If successful the user gains half the damage output as FT. If the user fails the roll he/she takes full damage of the spell no resistance.

Note*-Ordinary fire produces (1D-5) of FT no matter how big or small.
Uses:2x A day

-“I’m all fired up”

[u]

107Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

i like your 2 items it might need some brush up, but fantastic items as well as flavor texts. thank you for the contribution and i hope you are doing well lil negra.

108Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Here is a series of boots that i think can benefit at least 1 person each.

Beserker Greaves
Worn-Feet
Silver metal donned on brown leather boots.
Protection-0
The wearer can make a additional attack per turn.

Mercury Treads
Worn-Feet
Lime Green leather Boots with brown laces.
Protection-1 (magical)
The wearer increases his chance to resist spells by 10%

Boots of Lucidity
Worn-Feet
Blue Leather boots with a brown rim.
Protection-0
The wearer has a chance 30% once per day to not cause a cooldown on an activated item. If successful this ability cannot be used for 24 hrs.

Boots of the Guard
Worn-feet
Seaweed green boots with a small grey belt buckle wraped around it.
Protection-1
When taking more than 10 pts of damage in one (Physical) attack for the first time of the day the damage is reduced by half.

Boots of swiftness
Worn-feet
Sky blue boots with wings painted on each side.
Protection-0
The users TMR is increased by 3.

Boots of mobility
Worn-feet
Brown leather boots design with a small man in the middle of a dash.
Protection-0
The users TMR is increased by 2, and cannot be effected by movement imparing abilities(though is still effected by damage if any).

109Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Random

Random

it dont matter lems doesnt want to play this game with us anymore. i think the game is dead agian see ya in another 2 years or so

110Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm real busy at work, asshat. Pat's been arranging a game at Kings Games for the weekend of the 23rd, if you must know. Razz Razz

111Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

whoa fuck kings games, why do it there if people are freely hosting it at their houses? we have more time to play and dont really have to spend a crazy amount of money cause there is stores around. I am offering it at my house for the 23rd so thats when and where we will play. if yall dont wanna play there, then thats another story.

112Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:22 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:whoa fuck kings games, why do it there if people are freely hosting it at their houses? we have more time to play and dont really have to spend a crazy amount of money cause there is stores around. I am offering it at my house for the 23rd so thats when and where we will play. if yall dont wanna play there, then thats another story.

There you have it people, next Saturday at gay black Pat's house!

113Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

so not this saturday??

114Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Rottenapples wrote:so not this saturday??

thats a bad question apples. its on the 23.

115Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Oh have fun guys

116Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 am

Random

Random

yea have fun guys, i cant make it ether.

117Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

So are we still going to do this on saturday? if not we can reschedule to a date and time that will accomodate everyone.

118Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:43 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Maybe next week Saturday is the best date, let me know so that I can arrange childcare.

119Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:23 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

i can still host so it should all be good. we just have to wait on the other guy's responses.

120Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Waldon’s Moonbeam
Miscellaneous item
Aura- Ensorcelments and Enchantment
This item looks like cylindrical bar of milky white glass.
Ability- When this item is broken it fills a 60’area with a shaft of bright moonlight. This moonlight, though magical in nature, acts as true sunlight for the sake of any spells, abilities, or penalties that can be incurred. This light is permanent and can only be removed by Waldon’s Daylamp or a Wish level spell.
Uses- 1 time

121Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Loxodon Warhammer
Weapon- War Hammer
Aura- School of Necromancy
This masterwork hammer bares a stone shaft carved into the shape of an elephant’s tusk and trunk.
Damage Bonus- 2
Special- Ignores 1 point of Protection (piercing 1)
Ability- The wielder of this weapon gains life equal to the amount of effective damage done to a target. This ability only works once per target per encounter.

122Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Claws of Vrokka Maat
Weapon- Claws
Aura- School of Earth
These fighting claws look tribal in nature with long yellowing bestial talons and matted fur.
Damage +1
Ability- The wearer of these claws receives a 8% bonus to unarmed strike chance and 4% bonus to their chance of causing grievous wounds.
Ability- Just like the warrior caste of The Vrokka Clan the wielder can take the form of a wolf taking on all of the creatures physical ability scores while maintaining his/her own mental ability scores and unarmed combat skill. The transformation takes 1 full pulse and can be reversed costing the same amount of time.
Uses- 2/day

123Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Main Character Potion
Potion- level 3
Aura- School of Ensorcelments and Enchantments, Powerful
This potion is clear and bubbly, like Sprite. It smells of success and taste like victory.
Ability- Once imbibed this potion grants the drinker a 5% bonus to all Success Chances, a +1 bonus to all damage, and 25 SDC. The drinker anyone they engage in combat faintly hears their theme music playing in the background. These bonuses last for one encounter.
Quote: Now you feel like number 1/ Shining bright for every one

*Note: Potions are always one-time use unless stated otherwise

124Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Quickstep Potion
Potion- level 2
Aura- School of Ensorcelments and Enchantments
This potion is silver with intermittent golden flecks. It smells of ozone and taste like thick, sweet syrup.
Ability- This potion gives the drinker the ability to move their full TMR and still take complete use of all of their attacks in a pulse. This ability last for a number of pulses equal to 1d5+2.

*Note: Potions are always one-time use unless stated otherwise

125Abra Kadabra, B! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abra Kadabra, B! Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Random

Random

since i well no be there tomrrow i am giving permission to use my guy as an npc since im the only healer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum