CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Reunion Showdown

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Great Reunion Showdown Empty The Great Reunion Showdown Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am starting this topic for us to start planning and discussing the actual campaign for when we all get together (hopefully) sometimes this fall.

I guess the first thing we need to decide is who will be the Master of the Universe? Any volunteers or should we go for a circle campaign? If we decide on a "circle jerk" as Talis put it, I would like to try my hand at it... not jerking... DMing. I'd like to try it, because I don't have any experience, but want to try to do it back here at home... DMing that is... I have plenty of experience with the other Twisted Evil

I guess once we decide that, we can move forward to talk about type of game and all the other details.

2The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I agree, everyone who shows up should have a hand at it...Dming..not jerking...even though we are all jerks..haa.

We should think of a time and generation...Past future present. then style or world type.

Why cant we play CnC outside of the normal DnD setting??

CnC in the roaring 20's, the gov's still have not placed stalites around the planet and mysteries still existed.

3The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri May 25, 2012 10:31 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

For a time I'd been working on a futuristic/post-apocalyptic set of C&C classes. If I find it I'll post it in the classes section. I'm down for the Circle Idea. How do we determine duration of GMing? A time limit perhaps? 2 hrs and then you get off the throne? Sounds fun and challenging.

What's with this jerk-off party are we using blindfolds or what? Dudes staring into my eyes while I stroke it makes my skin crawl and kills my wood Sad

4The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 am

Cambria

Cambria

The Bubbling Dark wrote:What's with this jerk-off party are we using blindfolds or what? Dudes staring into my eyes while I stroke it makes my skin crawl and kills my wood Sad

OMG! Dying!! This reminds me of my exboyfriend asking me if I give you all round table blow jobs when we play. Dude was so jealous. I was like "THEY WISH!!" Y'all couldn't handle my talent.

Anyway - I was thinking about this last night, and had an idea. I don't know why I am so stuck on time travel, but I was thinking about Leetin's suggestion of the 20's. What if we time jumped. Each DM pics a time period, and once we complete the mission, we time jump to the next DM's choice time. Think Quantum Leap!

5The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Sun May 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I was thinking of "Sliders" ,Quantum leap as well.

Screw the 20's, I was thinking about the late 1800's. guns and sword work side by side. This is also an error when weapons were pieces of art.

I like the time travel idea. This also justifies the 2 hour limit. We just jump....hey wait we did not finish our task...oh-well.

NEXT!!

Haa.

6The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am still loving this idea if I ever get to come back to NYC.

7The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:I am still loving this idea if I ever get to come back to NYC.

You need to come back for a month and we need to get some RP on and we can catch up.

Playing this would be cool too. I don't even know what time period I'd lay claim too.

8The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I would want the 80s!!!

9The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:18 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I think I would do the 1850s, the year 2500 AD, or prehistory

10The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I ain't DM'ing. But interesting ideas being thrown around. No matter what though, bow ties are cool and don't blink. Whatever you do, don't blink.

11The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

If you ain't GMing why are you playing? You can't enjoy the ride without driving, it isn't fair for the rest of us.

bom

Stop being a jerk!

12The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:30 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:If you ain't GMing why are you playing?  You can't enjoy the ride without driving, it isn't fair for the rest of us.

bom

Stop being a jerk!

I'm protecting you guys. You don't want me to DM. I don't have the imagination for it.

13The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Reality Tailor wrote: No matter what though, bow ties are cool and don't blink. Whatever you do, don't blink.

The Great Reunion Showdown 20150211

That is my desk at work!

14The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No Who, no Dr... unless there is plenty of River

15The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I don't want to role play Doctor Who.... I couldn't have River in a campaign without letting my fantasies run wild.

16The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:24 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Cambria wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote: No matter what though, bow ties are cool and don't blink. Whatever you do, don't blink.

The Great Reunion Showdown 20150211

That is my desk at work!

The Great Reunion Showdown Fzv67w

17The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Is that Rachel?

18The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:27 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No Who, no Dr... unless there is plenty of River

Cambria wrote:I don't want to role play Doctor Who.... I couldn't have River in a campaign without letting my fantasies run wild.
The Great Reunion Showdown Tumblr_lsf8tgE6w01qd1jdy

19The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:31 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:Is that Rachel?

Heh...heh....hehbwow!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

20The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Oh River, you pull my heart strings.

21The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:18 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Very tidy. Did you clean your desk before taking that pic.. ha

22The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Cambria

Cambria

No.  I keep my geek shrine very neat.  Everything else....  Not so much.  Ha!

23The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

The Pop figures are mad cool

24The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Rottenapples wrote:The Pop figures are mad cool

Omg! My forum life is complete!  Yall are all in trouble now.  If Lyrah and Monarch are riding together again...  Lights out.

Hey Khor.

25The Great Reunion Showdown Empty Re: The Great Reunion Showdown Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Monarch and Lyrah is back hopefully with a lot less of me getting killed. Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum