CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gromwold the Great

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gromwold the Great Empty Gromwold the Great Mon May 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

He was short but long lived and survived one of the most gruling vampaigns that I have ever had the opportunity to PC through. Gromwold was the hero of the lands known wherever he went as the Gnome Druid that fought for the safety of the land of Jersey. He was stoic but playful, never passing on an opportunity to get away with harmless trickery when the mood hit him. He was responsible for the death of hundreds o giants and a half dozen PCs and became close friends with the human nobility and the elven nations of the forest.

Everyone loved to hate him becaused he outlived many characters and was reknowned for the mortality rate of his companions.

He was a level 15 Druid, even in C&C he was powerful.

https://cncwwii.forumotion.com

2Gromwold the Great Empty Re: Gromwold the Great Mon May 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

DAMN you Gromwold!!!!! LOL

3Gromwold the Great Empty Re: Gromwold the Great Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

He's awesome, don't hate. Lol!

4Gromwold the Great Empty Re: Gromwold the Great Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I still remember how we used to compete for levels. Then one day we realized that after 12th you needed half the exp than me. That competition went out the window quick.

Fun times

5Gromwold the Great Empty Re: Gromwold the Great Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I do miss that competition and the time to develope such relationships between characters. If only we had more time...

6Gromwold the Great Empty Re: Gromwold the Great Sat May 22, 2010 2:36 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

stares at the sky remembering those days we we had more than 15 minutes of rollplaying each....ahhh

7Gromwold the Great Empty Re: Gromwold the Great Mon May 24, 2010 11:18 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I miss it from both sides of the table. As a player, I need that character development time because I don't care about combat. That's why I don't rollup fighters. As a GM, I want my players to take ownership of their characters and its impossible without toime to actually roleplay being you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum