CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic

+4
GoRoboNow
Leetin McBeatin
Random
The Serpent
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

How was it yesterday?

27Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 pm

GoRoboNow

GoRoboNow

Was fun, we rolled up a few characters and had a interesting intro.

http://www.gorobonow.com

28Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

so r we gonna do this online thing on tuesdays or wat? im wondering cuz i havent hear any word about it?

29Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Tooo funny Talis too funny. No one plays any more. The online thing is extreemly easy as well.

30Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

well im willing to run sumthing tomorow if anyone interested reply back...traditional C&C we can get all the preliminary stuff out of the way...

31Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:31 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

my schedule is kinda gay and doesnt fit well with anyone else but the tuesday night roleplaying i'll try.

32Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Im off today and should be available tonite.

33Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

idk about tonite wife aggro but...tuesdays nights seem to be the nitch for us all post your skypes will add u if we are not friends already...ill be posting a campaign background soon as well...

34Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin same as my username here. Never used it b4 and prob not again for anything besides dice.

35Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

definitely wanna put sumthin together tonite...be on skype around 9 if ur interested my name is ryfle22

36Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Did anyone play? Hard day at work and went to sleep at 9:30.

37Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

nah we had the numbers tho, most definitely next tuesday...

38Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

The night the sky was torn...

Father Tolken eyes burst open he felt divine pressure immense enough to awake him from his deep slumber, something was amiss. Outside his chamber he could her the stirring of his disciples their footsteps echoed threw out the hallway, a second later their was loud banging at his chamber.

"Grand Priest, Grand Priest your presence is needed...Are you awake Holiness?" A young voice called from beyond the door.

Father Tolken recognized the voice as Lamont, a young who is assistant to the Vice Monk Gerald.
Tolken still in his night garb answer the door cautiously.

"What is it my child? What stirs the entire temple at this hour of night?"

"In the town my Holiness in the town something has landed and the sky my Lord it is scared with its trail." The young monk replied.

What! The sky? torn? How could that be, be still and remain calm my child."
Father Tolken grabbed his staff.

"I shall have to see this myself"

Father Tolken motion as fast his frail body could take him threw out the temple to front door.

"By Rah!" The Head priest exclaimed as he exited the temple...

The Head priest mouth was fully extended as he looked upon the night sky, he had hoped the young monk had exaggerated, but his eyes did not deceive him, nor did the words of the young monk. The sky was indeed torn, by countless streams of blue light all originating from one point across the horizon. The streams brightened the night sky and he could smell the divine presence in the air for it was so thick around him, but what shook the High priest to the bone was that one of the streams of blue light had indeed landed at the outskirts of the town.
At once father knew what he must do he had to get their as fast as he was able. Whatever had landed their was divine in nature and the father knew he must investigate whatever it was first hand.

Last edited by Talis of Stormfall on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

39Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

This is the prologue to the game i will be running on tuesdays, ive already got a couple people down...hopefully more show up
were playing this tommorow or this tuesday for those of you that r slow.
Format is C&C character concepts are welcome on here eventually but you can just give me a quick rundown b4 the session tomorow via skype if u dont have the time to post it up before the first session
O Yea last but not least the towns name is Dewey.
AND Im exicted to get this goin finally...

40Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:21 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

My characters name will be the lad known as Hewey of Dewey.

41Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Interesting, tell me more, who is this Huey of Dewey?

42Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

SESSION ONE
Father Tolken emerges out of the crater cloaked in blue light, fragment in hand he is quickly praised by the townspeople for his bravery. This praise quickly comes to end when Brand Blackthorn the head of the Magistrate of the town attempts to parley for the unknown artifact. A battle almost breaks out between church and magistrate as the two Leaders argue over who has rite to the fragment.
During the argument, Adrella feeling akin to the fragment attempts to protect it from the Mages who seek to take it from Father Tolken and the church by putting it under sanctuary. The unexpected happens as the Jewel reacts to her in a way that no one could have forseen, threw no force of will of her own she is lifted above the heads of all nearby, as she begins to prophesize the end of days of man. After this strage occurance she falls unconscious and quickly taken under the care of the monks and back to the temple.

Gavin Head of the town gaurd and Trick a part of the Magisters Guild in the town both witness this strange happening and go to investigate firsthand separately. Gavin goes early the next morning using position as town gaurd to force a meeting with Father Tolken and Adrela. He doesnt find out much as in his search as Father Tolken is not inclined to answer his most of his question and Adrela does not trust Gavin to say much either. Gavin leaves shortly after only to find a mass of people near the townsquare gathering because they are still uneasy about what they witnessed last night .Gavin tries to settle their fears after he hears their wishes to cast out the elf that had prophesized doom on them, blaming her for the whole entire incident.
to be continued-

P.S.
Had alot of fun during the first session, our three heroes Adrella Cleric of Adele, Trick the nimble mage, and Gavin the fearless fighter threw no doing of their own successfuly banded together in the midst of a town riot and mass murder caused by the Sky Jewel.

43Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

next session tomorow people r still welcome to join, lots of fun online heh...

44Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Sounds fun! I am still interested and need to figure things out on my end before committing to roleplaying. I'm planning on leaving the country to The Caribbean or Panama. Not sure exactly were, it all depends if I can find a job there. I will keep in touch, and look forward to reading more about this campaign.

45Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Panama wow bro send me a postcard! and your more than welcome to join we have alot of fun tuesdays...

46Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Random

Random

damn this place is dead.

47Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Hi Hi! Just finally Bought a new Laptop after 2 months of no computer. Site seems Morte. Whats going on people?

48Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

it is man...just me posting about my online campaign that i run on tuesdays at about 10pm on skype...that could use a 4th pc to round it out...get at me man if u roll some dice...well click some dice anyway...

49Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:58 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Hi Hi. Ive been super Busy lately. As much as I want ot play its a little hard.....but might be slower due to the holidays.

Also everyone My official day of departure is January 5th. Should be in Panama for a min of 2 month, max or who knows.

Ill keep in touch via this forum about my travels.

50Sword, Shield and The Lords of Magic - Page 2 Empty gud to hear man Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

im actually on a south american tour rite now...i hit panama a couple weeks ago and we just left columbia, maybe we can meet up if u are still down there wen my ship passes back...im sure it will be on the local news man...or sumthin look out for the nicholas....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum