CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know your ROLE!

+7
Random
Drunk Flogger
lancelot chamomile
Legendary
Lord Naiilo
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:according to the Star Wars continuity so did Han but, as Geedo knows, that's bullshit.  Lol.  You guys are murdidly urdlers!

It's not murder if you don't get convicted.

77Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

It's not Cobb Salad without the red-eyed weirdo and eggs.  Very Happy

78Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

yeah... go ahead and take jabs at me... i don't care...

buzz kill

79Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Not sure what is eating you Lycant(besides the occasional dragon) but get your head together.  Contrary to what the evil pixies seem to be chirping in your ear, we are your friends.  Stop feeling down and come hang out and adventure or stay home and relax.  Any jabs taken at you on the forum are fun and games, as they always have been.

You should have come.  It was a small group and you might have been able to assert yourself in a fun and relevant way.  See you next week... stop crying!

80Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

If I didn't show up every time someone through a jab my way, I wouldn't be a part of the group. If you make a mistake and catch flak, learn and show up your detractors next time. If they say you ain't good, step up your RP'ing, and prove them wrong. It's what I'm trying to do, and I'd say my RP'ing is improved. Don't chicken out. We all boys. Except Shoo. He not good people.

81Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:51 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

It wasn't so much the jabs, but the state of mind I was in. I didn't want to ruin everyone's night with my mood. I felt very volatile yesterday, and may have snapped at the wrong thing. Just needed the time to cool off. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, blow something out of proportions (too late for that), or just make a bad scene. We are friends, and I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something to ruin it yesterday. God's willing, I will in next week at my usual time... 5 hours before everyone shows up. XD

82Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Random

Random

so you had your period...Gotha.

83Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

lycant if random or I agreed with you we would never show up.

have fun and insult.

84Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Geeze! I have one bad day that I didn't want to rub off on y'all and I suddenly I had a period...

I'll remember this for the next time I think about you guys before me... smh...

85Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 am

Random

Random

damn my bad your not having period your just full blown pregnant. stop crying like a little girl we all make fun of each other that's part of the fun of hanging out with your boys. only women hang out with there friends to make them self's pretty and happy, they complement each other and go shopping and do there nails. we guys make fun of each other try to talk about whatever problems we hang only to be made fun of so this way we realize that were making a big deal out of something for no reason and you realize it was stupid to be stressed off about something stupid. guys never take other guys seriously so if you want someone to make you feel better and boost your self esteem then go gay (maybe to late idk nor would I judge...) other wise hang out with us learn to talk shit back or forever be a victim of your own self pity's. WEEE BOYSSSSS

86Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

... shit Random...

Weeee Boooyyyyyyzzzz!

He's sort of right.  We are not going to hold your hand and make you feel better through flowery words, and you'd feel weird if we did, we are your friends.  We will browbeat you and ridicule you until your skin is too thick to be easily scarred or you lash out and release all of that pent up... aggression.  Roleplaying or just playing Magic with Random, who doesn't do shit, would have cheered you up.  Stop crying!

87Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

yoooo.......i know this mexican aint calling my friend a pregnant bitch and blah blah blah and rawr rawr rawr. see how you sound. lol we boyyyyyys random lmao

88Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I think Lancelot and Random are both gay for Lycant. Just saying. First they pick on him, then they defend him. Kind of looks like a couple of kids trying to get their crushes attention.

89Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Random

Random

first of if I wanted to fuck any of ya it would be you, (I like the long hair) 2nd off well there is no 2nd, want to come over my house alan. just make sure you take a bath before you sleep on my coach again I don't think I have any more febrez left.

WEEE BOOYYYYYZZZZZ

90Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Random wrote:first of if I wanted to fuck any of ya it would be you, (I like the long hair) 2nd off well there is no 2nd, want to come over my house alan. just make sure you take a bath before you sleep on my coach again I don't think I have any more febrez left.

WEEE BOOYYYYYZZZZZ

That's why I farted everywhere son!!! Make you use all your Febreeze!!!! It's all part of my strategery!!! And I knew you liked the hair you piggly son a bitch. Call me. lol

P.S.- Lycant, see how that worked? I insulted Random, he insulted me, I insulted him back. No hurt feelings.

91Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:54 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

Pick A Card wrote:

P.S.- Lycant, see how that worked? I insulted Random, he insulted me, I insulted him back. No hurt feelings.

Alan put down the gun you do not need it when going over his house.

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

92Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:15 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

deathmvp wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:

Alan put down the gun you do not need it when going over his house.

Lololol

93Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

so i havent been to the forum in a little while this is what yall talk about? GJ forum is looking good, by the way random is right it would most likely be you alan (the bitch hair is too attractive)!

94Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Hair swag. afro

95Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Niggaz be like " WEE BOYZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!"

96Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Soo, since we are learning our roles can we all agree to get shit done tomorrow instead of lollygagging, you gag artists.

Say YAY! and do not be a nay sayer.

97Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Say YAY!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!

98Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Soo, since we are learning our roles can we all agree to get shit done tomorrow instead of lollygagging, you gag artists.

Say YAY! and do not be a nay sayer.

NIPPLE SALAD!!!!

99Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Yaaaaaaay

100Know your ROLE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Random

Random

so this is what I think...I beleave that the slow pace in the game is not the pc's fault but the fault of the GM. if the dm doesn't create our GAME and gives the pc's too much freedom to live the life a pc, which to me and only me is the boring part, the game seems to slow down. and weve seen it before, in jose's games a lot of the time were he creates a world he knows everything about the world but doest tell the pcs unless we ask or show up were he wants us to go. so we all stand there twirling or fingers and playing pocket pool (tony that means jerk our selfs off). so I think alittle of that is happening in this game. were twirling our fingers and playing pocket pool and waiting for this GAME to start. so I ask our GM as a favor please start our game so we can start having some fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum