CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know your ROLE!

+7
Random
Drunk Flogger
lancelot chamomile
Legendary
Lord Naiilo
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:so this is what I think...I beleave that the slow pace in the game is not the pc's fault but the fault of the GM. if the dm doesn't create our GAME and gives the pc's too much freedom to live the life a pc, which to me and only me is the boring part, the game seems to slow down. and weve seen it before, in jose's games a lot of the time were he creates a world he knows everything about the world but doest tell the pcs unless we ask or show up were he wants us to go. so we all stand there twirling or fingers and playing pocket pool (tony that means jerk our selfs off). so I think alittle of that is happening in this game. were twirling our fingers and playing pocket pool and waiting for this GAME to start. so I ask our GM as a favor please start our game so we can start having some fun.

I have to agree with you on some points, but not all.
Its fun for a pc to build their character up. Even though he creates the world its up to us to find a place in it. if you still want to consider a lot of things, this campaign if fairly new. so there will be a lot of times where fiddle around because we don't have an idea or the things we need to progress our character. with time we will be able to make decisions faster and map out a better plan for what we need to do. With time and objectives we wouldn't waste to much time making small petty decisions. Enjoy your time early game cause when it really gets started you would be praying to god, "can we go to a town, a store or something". So make some plans or allow other people to make some plans so it can be a lot more fun later.

Plan ahead
Sincerely

Pat the douche

102Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The MAGI wrote:Pat the douche

Brought to you by Tampex.

103Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Random

Random

I agree with wishing for town and all that but not in the beginning of the game, we all want and wish for a town in the middle because we went into a dungeon or something like that and have something of value like information we need more info on like on a boss who kicked our ass and we want revenge or maybe just a ring that makes us invisible. most of us are no body's who wants to make a name for ourselves but cant because the Gm hasn't created that aspect of the game yet. now im not saying im not having fun I just think that the reason the slow pace of this game is because lem tried to hard in making the world of his real and has gotten away from the fact that this is a game and it is his job to set the pace not our job to set the pace, if were standing around for hours trying to decide if we should walk into a door or not then fucking make us walk into that door. hes the GM he can do that. don't let us stand there and think about the door then think about the door then think about the door then think about the door...... im just saying some one has failed to prepare us for this door and needs to do better in preparing us for this door so instead we can go okay fuck this door lets go in we got this, we know this this and that is in there. but we don't know shit about anything and were reaching to find out information but like in Jose's campaigns were not going to find it unless we look at the exact thing Jose wanted us to look at. im just saying create the game for us push us to know what the hell is going on not hide the game and only have it on paper because we failed to go into the room you wanted us to go into jose I mean lem. Laughing

104Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The pace is sloow b/c of us assholes. Yes, us to like to talk about nothing during a session or combat and waste our times. last session got me soo pissed that i almost consided not coming by. It was a total waste of time.

Fist i decided to rant about it and second i will see if this actually helped.  We cant spend 3 months turning on a generator. We just cant.  Its 50 feet from the door....50 feet.

Blame yourselves not that the GM gives freedom. If i want to play a video game I would.

105Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I come from a long line of people that fought and died for their freedoms and to hear some hairy refugee spit on said freedoms is an affront to said freedoms. We are free peoples and without freedoms we have nothing...

That said, I am also an asshole and when people liken my game to a boring idle screen I know I must enact fast Change. "Those that achieve freedoms too cheaply are doomed to underestimate it's value". Yet I get it. Too much freedoms is too much. I will reclaim my freedom, you will need to earn your own.

On and on it seems to go/
And you don't know what you have till it's gone

106Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Random

Random

Lol I love fucking with Lem....he's soooo easy to get mad awwwww I love this feeling

107Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

No. The problem is that we roleplay for 5 minutes and then someone mentions something about -insert distraction here-, the we stop playing for 20 minutes. It has nothing to do with the DM. It's the PC's suffering from group ADD. So everyone take your Ridolin tonight.

108Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Random

Random

Lol okay so this is what I really think about all the pace stuff.... You ready..... I have no clue what the pace is like I play once a month I thought we were doing a lot by the sounds of the updates and stuff I just want to make fun of Lem by comparing him to Jose game. Lol

109Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:10 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Random wrote:I agree with wishing for town and all that but not in the beginning of the game, we all want and wish for a town in the middle because we went into a dungeon or something like that and have something of value like information we need more info on like on a boss who kicked our ass and we want revenge or maybe just a ring that makes us invisible. most of us are no body's who wants to make a name for ourselves but cant because the Gm hasn't created that aspect of the game yet. now im not saying im not having fun I just think that the reason the slow pace of this game is because lem tried to hard in making the world of his real and has gotten away from the fact that this is a game and it is his job to set the pace not our job to set the pace, if were standing around for hours trying to decide if we should walk into a door or not then fucking make us walk into that door. hes the GM he can do that. don't let us stand there and think about the door then think about the door then think about the door then think about the door...... im just saying some one has failed to prepare us for this door and needs to do better in preparing us for this door so instead we can go okay fuck this door lets go in we got this, we know this this and that is in there. but we don't know shit about anything and were reaching to find out information but like in Jose's campaigns were not going to find it unless we look at the exact thing Jose wanted us to look at. im just saying create the game for us push us to know what the hell is going on not hide the game and only have it on paper because we failed to go into the room you wanted us to go into jose I mean lem. Laughing

If you were a better dm....

110Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Is this party-wide lack of focus still an issue? Have we begun to find a synergy between a good game and a waste of everyone's Tuesday?

111Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:17 am

Random

Random

I think there are still people in this group that need to leave/kicked out because they bring chaos to the group out of game. they carry on with conversations that have nothing to do with anything and of course we all are guilty of doing that every now and then but, not every fucking other sentence or thing that lem says has to remind fucking phill and dom of a story that now gives a shit about while hes GMing. WHAT the FUCK

112Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

i have to say random you ability to not hold back never suprises me. when one person loses it and headshots you i will be there. when he rapes your dead body i will be watching. when he kicks and attacks your brutalized corpse, i will get some kicks in because.... we boys (closer than shoobert) lolz

113Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Plus afterwards magi will just provide you with a long injection from porker so the process can repeat once again.

tru to Randoms rant we are getting a lot better, but the needless distractions still exist. MAYBE, when a stupid story arises you take those interested on the side and speak it. Dont distract others.

114Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Random

Random

bump

115Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

anti- bump

116Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

anti-bump your anit-bump...so BUMP

117Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Reverse time colapse to bump your anti-bump which causes and anti-bump recall that makes tony's RP better than ours x2. there you go i made no sense!

118Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I humbly prostrate myself before you. Then you did some time vortex stuff and missed my humbing moment

119Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:53 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

The MAGI wrote:Reverse time colapse to bump your anti-bump which causes and anti-bump recall that makes tony's RP better than ours x2. there you go i made no sense!
Tony can never role play better than us. Your point is mute

120Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:12 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

point proven... darnell hates me...

121Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

cheers 

122Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Random

Random

Look at what I saw on my way home yesterday.

Know your ROLE! - Page 5 20131010

123Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Hadoken!!!

Hard to believe he was raped by Persons... he seems so happy.

124Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

your mistaken that was random being rapied by someone, thats why he is happy lolz

125Know your ROLE! - Page 5 Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Silly Streetfighter raping is for person.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum