CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know your ROLE!

+7
Random
Drunk Flogger
lancelot chamomile
Legendary
Lord Naiilo
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Know your ROLE! Empty Know your ROLE! Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The key to a successful group dynamic is for everyone to know their role within the group. When a party has no time to think there is little opportunity for people to be given instructions. it is at that time that a well constructed team shines. The thief picks locks, removes traps, or looks for an opportuned strike. The priest. keeps everyone alive. The magic-user summons mass damage to eliminate smaller threats. The fighter battles the major threats. If everyone reacts according to their role no one has to worry about survival. However, the weak party crumbles in the same situation. they scatter and fend for themselves and everyone suffers. Then a presedent is set, no one wants to work with a team that they can't trust and thus a cycle begins.

What role do you believe you play within the current party? what role do you believe everyone else plays? When we are all on the same page maybe we can preceed through the rest of the book.

2Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

All of you guys play Wow? Think about the organization that is required when raiding.

How come non of that flows over to this game???

My new Toon Van Zan is a TANK.

He currently has the highest AC and does the most damage.

He will always be on the front line.
Front (Or Second) In marching order.
Wields a two handed sword

3Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Jose- Opens locks and assassinates
Jaden- Paladin, leader
Sinn-

gotta go to work.

4Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I understand with wat u r saying Darius, but we always go through these situations where we come up wit a plan on wat we gonna do and the way we gonna do stuff and in the end dependin on the situation, we always separate and have to fend off for ourselves. But I'm wit u if u think u can make it happen this time.

5Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:25 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I do.

Cowardice is what always kills us.

6Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 am

Legendary

Legendary

True...cowardness...but also the lack some people have for stratagy or even being able to fall back to a better location is also a major factor in how many people die....as for WoW and raids...there is hardly any thought put into what needs to be done....that's why it doesn't carry over (or better yet, that's why it does lol)...one last thing...I CHECK FOR TRAPS TOO!!!!

7Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

sooo...i told lem what i plan on doing now. So im going to be chase. In a major battle i can't do any damage so i would be lending support wherever it's needed. Using improvised weapons and the lot

8Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

After all this effort you leave jaden behind?

What about Sinn?

Will the brother play united or seperate?

9Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

we dont know hwat happened to sinn but jayden will of course try to get him back.

10Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

You still have Gwen?

11Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

that's another story in itself. but yes its around lol

12Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Hmm, how will Sinn be saved if Jaden is an NPC? Exclamation

13Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

im not really an npc. but with the party i will be playing as chase because jayden has to go off and right the wrong of this attrocity. To father justin i go.

14Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ohh, so you will balance your role playing between two characters?

We used to do that when not playing a campaign. In stand alone adventures we chose a character of the approprite level.

In your case its gonna be hard, especially when you are dividing EXP and story lines......just a thought.

15Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

im going to be doing mini sessions with lem for jayden and use chase in the party

16Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Knowing each others role is key. What are the roles of The party of Bus 15(The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Campaign)?

17Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Knowing each others role is key. What are the roles of The party of Bus 15(The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Campaign)?

Really? you doing this?.... ok ill play

Tank: currently random
DPS: random, baugh, lance,alan phil.
Support: Pat, chad

Sorry if i missed anyone

18Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Knowing each others role is key. What are the roles of The party of Bus 15(The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Campaign)?

Sorry if i missed anyone

Let's use our adult brains and avoid using WoW shorthand. What are your roles? What do you do? Actually do?

Yes, I'm bringing them old threads back with relevance and a vengeance.

19Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Random

Random

can you give us an example of what you mean by roles lem

20Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Carbonated Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

Sorry if i missed anyone

Let's use our adult brains and avoid using WoW shorthand. What are your roles? What do you do? Actually do?

Hmm, i feel more retarded but lets try this.

Melee fighter: random front-line fighter
Ranged damage dealer: second Leader Baugh.
Scout, assassin, melee damage dealer lance.
Scout, underground connections expert, caster damage dealer Alan.
Phil unknown but im thinking damage.
Leader of the party, tactical planner support caster Chad.
Face of the party, support caster pat.
Again sorry if i missed anyone.

21Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
The Carbonated Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

Sorry if i missed anyone

Hmm, i feel more retarded but lets try this.

Melee fighter: random front-line fighter
Ranged damage dealer: second Leader Baugh.
Scout, assassin, melee damage dealer lance.
Scout, underground connections expert, caster damage dealer Alan.
Phil unknown but im thinking damage.
Leader of the party, tactical planner support caster Chad.
Face of the party, support caster pat.
Again sorry if i missed anyone.

Now we are getting somewhere. Notice that you guys are heavy on damage but very little else? Very interesting.

22Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

anyone can freely add on to what i put here it would help out all of our perspectives.

23Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Scout, underground connections expert, smuggler/burglar, gambler, common weapons expert, that guy who knows the fancy lawyer (now). I don't really have the energy output for damage like that, nor can I really take too many hits. Really RP support with possible damage output.

24Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Random

Random

that's not that true, phil and chad well be the ones to pull something out there ass with there magic. im going to go down fast in every first I cant ake a hit I don't know why you think I can take a hit. raheems guy well be doing the roleplaying while in combat because he doesn't like to fight or anything like that. dom is going to get him self killed soon so who ever teams with him just prey. alan well just follow whatever everyone else is doing so I we start fighting he'll fight if we run he'll run no real mind of his own. but he does do some smart things in combat like one smart thing and then well keep trying to do that one thing for the rest of the game. tony is tony enough said. darnell well mess up every plan idea or situation with his own dumbass idea because he thinks he better then us and knows all and sees all...dumbass. and ill probably do something funny but stupid to mess with the party someone and almost get us killed. and lance well be quite say nothing but end up helping us out of bad situations. I think we have a good party only thing is we don't have anyone to heal so that's bad.

25Know your ROLE! Empty Re: Know your ROLE! Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Random wrote:that's not that true, phil and chad well be the ones to pull something out there ass with there magic. im going to go down fast in every first I cant ake a hit I don't know why you think I can take a hit. raheems guy well be doing the roleplaying while in combat because he doesn't like to fight or anything like that. dom is going to get him self killed soon so who ever teams with him just prey. alan well just follow whatever everyone else is doing so I we start fighting he'll fight if we run he'll run no real mind of his own. but he does do some smart things in combat like one smart thing and then well keep trying to do that one thing for the rest of the game. tony is tony enough said. darnell well mess up every plan idea or situation with his own dumbass idea because he thinks he better then us and knows all and sees all...dumbass. and ill probably do something funny but stupid to mess with the party someone and almost get us killed. and lance well be quite say nothing but end up helping us out of bad situations. I think we have a good party only thing is we don't have anyone to heal so that's bad.

Bingo! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum