CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dungeon Master/Game Master

+9
The Reality Tailor
Dark Shoo
Random
Lord Naiilo
Legendary
lancelot chamomile
The Serpent
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 am

Legendary

Legendary

Well if it's C&C format, you can't do fighter/ranger because they're both str primes...Just fyi...

27Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

HA! I will write a background that explains it. Its pretty deep.

28Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Random

Random

Yeag last time he had a "well thoughtout" idea for a game we ended up all wanted to kill ourselfs and smack the fuck out of darnell. Lol best superhero game ever. Kill me now FML

29Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

"We just liked fucking with the mayor, we weren't really going to kill him... you guys have no honor."

D BLOCK!

30Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

scratch Yo!!!!!!!! That shit out of all the dumb shit we went through pissed me off.

31Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ya i think it was the dq aspect of it. i like cnc or even dnd better

32Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Start coming up with your idea. This way we can play it in two-three months from now.

33Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:50 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i have the idea. just have to get it down on paper

34Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am

Legendary

Legendary

So get it down on paper...Talis is leaving soon and I'm pretty sure with Sinn dead and Talis gone, the main story line we are going down will probably be gone soon. Then I think Lem wants to PC after that happens...so....

35Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

damn. idk if i start school then i might not be able to do it

36Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri May 31, 2013 1:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The DM/GM's job is to create a magnificent and beautiful length of super strong, super tough, and exceptional rope. Then he/she sells it to the party at half price, double the price if he's a bastard(this guy jocolor ), then shows them a sturdy tree. He then watches and reports about how they were unable to help themselves and eventually hung themselves from said tree with aforementioned awesome rope. Good time had by all, good day!

I have learned that that is the GM's job... at least with a big group. lol!
^bitch, I look like goku

37Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri May 31, 2013 1:32 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:The DM/GM's job is to create a magnificent and beautiful length of super strong, super tough, and exceptional rope. Then he/she sells it to the party at half price, double the price if he's a bastard(this guy jocolor ), then shows them a sturdy tree. He then watches and reports about how they were unable to help themselves and eventually hung themselves from said tree with aforementioned awesome rope. Good time had by all, good day!

^bitch, I look like goku

Xavros, not using rope since 41XIV.

38Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri May 31, 2013 1:35 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Stop these fucking Public Service Announcements, what are you running for Chipan's Regent or something? That is not a public office. Maybe District Manager... The Docks could use one.

39Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri May 31, 2013 2:20 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Stop these fucking Public Service Announcements, what are you running for Chipan's Regent or something? That is not a public office. Maybe District Manager... The Docks could use one.

Maybe I am, maybe I am. All part of my grand strategy.

40Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:The DM/GM's job is to create a magnificent and beautiful length of super strong, super tough, and exceptional rope. Then he/she sells it to the party at half price, double the price if he's a bastard(this guy jocolor ), then shows them a sturdy tree. He then watches and reports about how they were unable to help themselves and eventually hung themselves from said tree with aforementioned awesome rope. Good time had by all, good day!

^bitch, I look like goku

im done, bitch i look like goku??!!!!1 where is that from? if thats all you all praise the bubbly!

41Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Super Saiyan Swag Cool

42Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

It is the GM's job to moderate and referee but he/sh is still a player in the same game as the PCs even as the GM works to make them happy he/she needs to strive to be happy too. Because while Game Masters work to make players happy there is no one there to make GMs happy. It is the thankless job of the player with the most time on his hands with no opportunity to gain experience or awesome treasure or memorable last stands against the Dreaded Mecha-Wendigo. The game master's job sucks but is the most rewarding for the he who knows what he's getting into.

43Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:11 am

deathmvp

deathmvp

The Bubbling Dark wrote:It is the GM's job to moderate and referee but he/sh is still a player in the same game as the PCs even as the GM works to make them happy he/she needs to strive to be happy too. Because while Game Masters work to make players happy there is no one there to make GMs happy. It is the thankless job of the player with the most time on his hands with no opportunity to gain experience or awesome treasure or memorable last stands against the Dreaded Mecha-Wendigo. The game master's job sucks but is the most rewarding for the he who knows what he's getting into.

The main rewards is in the spot where you see the players freaking out to open a box that you know is emtpy or has a Lemon marang Pie in it. LOL Both side of the GM Screen is realy good.

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

44Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:17 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

deathmvp wrote:
The main rewards is in the spot where you see the players freaking out to open a box that you know is emtpy or has a Lemon marang Pie in it. LOL Both side of the GM Screen is realy good.

You know... That is the best part, really the only part of the job that makes it worth it. The Fear. Twisted Evil

45Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:03 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:You know... That is the best part, really the only part of the job that makes it worth it. The Fear. Twisted Evil

The only thing to fear is fear itself. And GM's. And The Silence.

46Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

You know, I used to fear the power of the GM. Now I kinda don't care anymore. Let the week of ges never come to an end!!!!!!!!!! DEATH-METAL T-REX FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

47Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

My bad......SKITTLES-REX!!!!!!

48Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Sciddles, We have blue and red soo far.

49Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I was just told by Mal the Moose that all GMs cheat because they have to for the continuity of a game. The GM is a cheater that is allowed to get away with it.

50Dungeon Master/Game Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Master/Game Master Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Chaos' Plague wrote:I was just told by Mal the Moose that all GMs cheat because they have to for the continuity of a game and they are Jerks.  .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum