CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economics Is the Mighty Dragon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

So, I started school two weeks ago, and it is kicking my ass so far. I have an online economics class, and it blows. I have been neglecting the forum, because my brain hurts all the time, and when I try to post, I can't think of anything to add.

Anyway. I just wanted to say hi, and see if I could get out some full sentences.

Also, my dad had a heart attack this weekend. He is ok. They think a blood clot caused it. He didn't have to have any stints put in or surgery. It was so scary, though.

2Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I am happy to hear that he is okay. AS for the school part I have to take the semester off for lack of real funds and RL getting in the way. Next semester I am hoping to get back.

3Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:06 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You guys need to hang in there. I need to go back to school but not knowing what to pursue I find my self suffering from decision paralysis.

Anessa, sorry to hear about your father and I'm glad he is doing well.

4Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

I am also glad your Pop is doing well
But I don't talk about school anymore ............... Mad Mad Mad Mad

5Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:40 am

Cambria

Cambria

School is kicking my ass. Sorry that I have been MIA. My brain isn't functioning very well.

6Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am battered and bruised, but I slaughtered the beast....

7Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:02 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I guess the Guac on those cheese nachos was hittin!

8Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:I guess the Guac on those cheese nachos was hittin!

huh?

9Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:47 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

lol.

I guess the Guac on those cheese nachos was hittin!

translation:
I suppose the guacamole on the cheese covered nachos was enough to cause gastrointestinal unrest.

How else would you have gotten beaten and bruised?

10Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:20 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:I am battered and bruised, but I slaughtered the beast....

So I guess you got an "A" in the class.

11Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:I am battered and bruised, but I slaughtered the beast....

So I guess you got an "A" in the class.

Nobody gets an A in Economics

12Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

You got one. At least that's what you told us. Shocked

13Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I got a B. Sorry... I was MIA for a while.

14Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:26 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

you and me both

15Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Empty Re: Economics Is the Mighty Dragon Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

We all left, but we're back. How's it going?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum