CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Fear the Reaper

+2
The Serpent
Cambria
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Don't make me burn down this world tree.

27Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 A2gvk10

28Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:I have a question.  On this thread it says dont fear the reaper.  What happens when the reaped bring death nothing but its own reflection?  That dragon will die just so we the players can make our point fair loot for fair kills.  We slayed your hydra stole from a white dragon, slayed one of your booty bosses, whupped on some kobolds for about an hour.  And only lost 1 party member since entering this pile of kindling.  

...I think you might have a point. As I said if you believe more treasure is owed there is the Dragon's Trove and the other dozen treasures that Darnell knows about. I'm at my wits end with you guys... I think I've run out of challenges.

29Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 A2gvk10

Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Fact_about_haters39734995

30Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

31Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Fact: "Haters" is a term you shouldn't use once you are above the age of 15.

32Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear the Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Whoa, I wonder if that's true. There might be some wisdom in there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2