CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard

+3
Leetin McBeatin
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I was reading this morning and never got past the part you posted. Then in a flash I knew what had to happen. That's how my writing works, sudden inspiration.

27Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I was reading this morning and never got past the part you posted. Then in a flash I knew what had to happen. That's how my writing works, sudden inspiration.

im glad you got your inspiration now lets hope you can finish it.

28Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:I was reading this morning and never got past the part you posted. Then in a flash I knew what had to happen. That's how my writing works, sudden inspiration.

im glad you got your inspiration now lets hope you can finish it.

Finish it? This is a collaboration, buddy. It's someone else's turn now.

29Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Who's going to write the next part of this?

30Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:24 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Forgotten Whisper wrote:The skies never looked so out of place....
We have been fighting and wandering for so long that I couldn't describe what it looked like on my home world.  We have been doing it for so long that I am not sure if I would remember it even if I was home. In a war you have minor conflicts.  They are never anything prolonged.  Resources and power consumption never allow for anything that would take time.  You fight until your main battery is depleted, you run out of ammo, or the enemy stops moving. When you've been in as many successive conflicts as I have day after day.  You forget what things like the sky looks like and only remember that your last battle almost ended your life.  I don't want to be here.

(Is this a space adventure?)

31Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:19 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:The skies never looked so out of place....
We have been fighting and wandering for so long that I couldn't describe what it looked like on my home world.  We have been doing it for so long that I am not sure if I would remember it even if I was home. In a war you have minor conflicts.  They are never anything prolonged.  Resources and power consumption never allow for anything that would take time.  You fight until your main battery is depleted, you run out of ammo, or the enemy stops moving. When you've been in as many successive conflicts as I have day after day.  You forget what things like the sky looks like and only remember that your last battle almost ended your life.  I don't want to be here.

(Is this a space adventure?)

This thread is a space to discuss the story 'Wander Yard' which is within the same area on the forum. To answer your question yes it is a space adventure written by all of us. Feel free to add to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum