CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard

+3
Leetin McBeatin
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lets try something different with this story. Each person that writes writes about their own character and we tell a a comprehensive story from multiple points of view.

Note: Wander Yard is the name of a planet. The Jandii {Jon-DEE} is the race that's at war with the humans.

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

No more Natalie?

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ms. Flores is still going to get her fan service.

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

It might be a little tough to work on two stories, for me at least.

The Serpent

The Serpent

I believe in you.

sunny

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

HAHAAAHHAAA!!

The Serpent

The Serpent

Bump!

The Serpent

The Serpent

...Bump

The Serpent

The Serpent

I like that the story is starting to go somewhere I just need someone else to post and I'll be right back on this.

10Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The skies never looked so out of place.... (ill leave the rest to you guys)

11Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:The skies never looked so out of place.... (ill leave the rest to you guys)

I meant someone needs to write another part to the Wander Yard story...

12Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:The skies never looked so out of place.... (ill leave the rest to you guys)

I meant someone needs to write another part to the Wander Yard story...
... my soul noooooooooo. you got it i will be reading. maybe shoo,cam, and chad should get on that.

13Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

When is someone going to pick this up? Pat, you might be the only one that hasn't posted a story portion. Tag, bro, you're it!

14Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:When is someone going to pick this up? Pat, you might be the only one that hasn't posted a story portion. Tag, bro, you're it!

if i has skills to write, i would comment and continue, but i dont have that skill Sad and im not going to embarass myself....

15Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:When is someone going to pick this up? Pat, you might be the only one that hasn't posted a story portion. Tag, bro, you're it!

if i has skills to write, i would comment and continue, but i dont have that skill Sad and im not going to embarass myself....

Dude, I've read some of your backgrounds when you've applied yourself and a good bit of it was good stuff. Plus it isn't a matter of who's better its about us telling a story bit by bit as a team.

16Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:

Dude, I've read some of your backgrounds when you've applied yourself and a good bit of it was good stuff. Plus it isn't a matter of who's better its about us telling a story bit by bit as a team.

i dont like you wisdom it makes me want to fall into your trap....

17Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:

Me: Write
You: No!
You: No... maybe
Me: Dude, just write
To be Continued

18Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:

You: No!
You: No... maybe
Me: Dude, just write
To be Continued

sadly enough these last 20 min i came up with one line its not going to work. but you have the ability. i like to read your stuff its entertaining as hell. so ill wait for your next story.

19Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I've reached the 100th page mark on my story The Count of Castle Rock and I feel like I can and need to finish it. If I have a bout of writing inspiration I'll post but I want the you to write a part. Read Wander Yard, play Halo, write a section.

*Rob Schneider voice* You can do it!

20Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:05 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

PAT, PAT, pat, paaaat!!!!

You can do it!!!

21Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:57 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Yikes, Pat, you not only gave it a shot after swearing that you wouldn't but you actually did a good job. My only criticism was that it was too short. Just as you piqued my interest it was over! Good Job. Wait for someone else to continue this Space War Drama and then continue, please.

Now it goes to question: Mankind has found life in space and, as our nature dictates, have gone to war with them. We have fought the Jandii to have learned as many ways to kill them as they know to kill us. We know the enemy. So who are these new threats and what are they doing with our bodies?

Great story guys we need to keep this up.

22Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

the only question who will write next...excited to get my turn

23Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Guess it's you Talis.

Good job Pat.

24Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Random

Random

ill stab him.

25Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Empty Re: Discussion: Mercanaries of Wander Yard Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Nice, someone finally wrote about the other side.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum