CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion: Story Natalie Flores

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Mon May 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I have to edit mine. Grammar mistakes much???

2Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Mon May 24, 2010 3:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I was caught by surprise as the story switched from Michael to Harry and now I'm eager to find out what's next. Will the next writer start telling thigs from Duke's point of viw?

Interesting tale, I wonder will someone else start a new Thread Story?

3Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Yes.... someone will... MEEEE!! Later.

4Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Fri May 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I got next after Phobos so calm down Gromwold I know you are itching to write

5Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Fri May 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Cambria

Cambria

This story is getting so badass!!!!!!!

I am next.... so ya'll BACK UP!!

6Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Fri May 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Do y'all think it should be an order?

Since Lyrah is next maybe it should be Lyrah, Grom, Chaz, Phobos and then myself until someone else jumps in. The whole randomness can be cool too, just throwing around some ideas.

P.S. The whole time I was reading Phobos' part all I was thinking was there has got to be an explosion somewhere in this story and I was right!! lol!

7Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Mon May 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Cambria

Cambria

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Is anyone else gonna write, or does it just die here?? Sad

8Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Its great to see that this story is appealing to so many.

What will happen next what new character will be introduced.... Twisted Evil

9Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Dark Shoo lets keep it random. This way once someone is feeling it they can update the story. I think this will help the story flow as well.

10Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I'm cool with that.

11Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

My turn

12Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Its ironic that the story started and died with me... I was actually getting into this strange tale.

Harris, Duke, Mike and of course Natalie I'll miss you guys.

13Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Stop crying, its not over we are just waiting for Tony.

14Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ha, TONY! were is you contribution to this story?

15Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

... bump

Laughing

16Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Sorry guys I was gonna write the next chapter last weekend but my head wasnt in it. Imma get on it.

17Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

And here I was thinking this tale was dead.

18Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am housing it from Shoo.... I am going to be writing soon.

19Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Real nice...

20Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The story thing sounds kinda sick i hope it never goes away or you guys start a new one

21Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Give the story a try, you can start the trend again.

22Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:39 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Bump

23Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Nessa started this story, lets have her bring it back to life?

24Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lmao, I started this story. Razz

25Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Empty Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

HA!!! Thats what I said. Check my edited post...ha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum