CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion: Avalon Evolved

+3
The Serpent
Talis of Stormfall
Dark Shoo
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue May 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Admin can you plz move all the comments not apart of the story to this topic so its easier to read. And dont worry Talis im working on my part, its just hard because we dont really have a clear background of the story. Now since it being circle jerk story do we have the freedom to use other peoples characters and define certain parts of the world and its history??

2Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

ofcourse flush out the world and characters as much as u want its open to u guys how much you bring to table whether your chapter be a small tidbit or an epic its what you want to give to the story to enhance its pull on the reader and writers alike...

3Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

OK for the next writer we have
Talk of alot of Prophecy
War on the Horizen
and a child psypher who battles her brother daily for supremacy within her own body because his ID lives within her...
Is she the child of prophecy to bring about to restore Asure on New Tera.
Azure btw is a catalyst for psychonetic power, breif exposure to the substance would drastically increase overall PSylock abilities.

4Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

So azure is it like a worldwide phenomenon that affects everyone differently or is like something done in a lab?

5Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat May 07, 2011 12:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I feel a building inspiration... This is going to be fun! Twisted Evil

6Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat May 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

I had thought that it was a rare gem or substance deep within the earth, but thoughts of it being man made could definitely have a foundation in the world aswell...But what i kno for certain is that its no longer on New Tera and Psylocks have become desperate for means of expanding their own ID, and acheiving a greater sychronization point with their own ego.

Prophecy states that we are all blessed by Asha, within our soul lay his gift unto us, A sprite of his power, Asure.

7Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Bump

8Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

This was a good one....Bump

9Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:54 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Who's turn is it? I'm tempted to post again but I think that's against the rules...

10Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:09 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

go ahead bro ill go after, it was shoo but i dont think hes gonna ever get around to it...

11Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue May 21, 2013 4:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Couldn't help myself. I got tired of waiting for someone else to post.... Shit I might post again within the week. Where are Talis and Cambira? This is a great story and I want you guys in on this. Magi, do your thing. I'll try to wait this time.

12Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Wed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

oh my god, did anyone else read the latest installment of the super awsome story? it was soo good.

13Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Thu May 23, 2013 12:16 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:oh my god, did anyone else read the latest installment of the super awsome story? it was soo good.

No need for sarcasm. I kind of rushed... didn't really bother to get the color scheme organized but it just flowed out of me. I want to wait for someone else to post but I've started to flesh out the world and I have plans for Lutin and his father, Emperor Basilisk as well as the brothers Moses and Ramey. It all ties into the war and the prophecy. Ideas, ideas, ideas.

14Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:oh my god, did anyone else read the latest installment of the super awsome story? it was soo good.

No need for sarcasm. I kind of rushed... didn't really bother to get the color scheme organized but it just flowed out of me. I want to wait for someone else to post but I've started to flesh out the world and I have plans for Lutin and his father, Emperor Basilisk as well as the brothers Moses and Ramey. It all ties into the war and the prophecy. Ideas, ideas, ideas.

I want to write something but because i cant wrap my mind around it properly im most likely going to write about some normal people while this is going on.

15Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Thu May 23, 2013 4:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

I want to write something but because i cant wrap my mind around it properly im most likely going to write about some normal people while this is going on.

My chapter had a normal guy, Alberto, you can tell the story without focusing on more psylocks. It the tale was action, action, and more action all day it would lose its interest. Normal people have a story to tell too. What does a shop keeper think when two demi-gods smash his home to dust as they attempt to take each others Id? Make it happen. Writing is an exercise of your imagination and like with any exercise you get stronger every time you do it.

16Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Fri May 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

This is crazy cuz i just started running a campaign based on this story like 2 weeks ago on my ship...I got NEXT!!!! Have to read the updates...dont get a chance to hop on this site much...

17Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Fri May 24, 2013 4:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Talis, what's The Prince's name? I want to post a list of characters so that writers can keep up with the massive cast we are creating but I don't think you named him. Is he just "the Prince" or "Sword Prince" (I see what you did there).

18Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat May 25, 2013 6:24 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Youll see

19Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Sat May 25, 2013 9:17 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Not at the rate that you guys post.

20Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 am

Random

Random

I agree fuck that magi bitch ass wanna be tony, in fact comparing you to tony is just an insult to tony, so to tony I apologize for comparing you to that pussy ass unibrow wearing cat piss smelling ex member of team satisfaction, that's right bitch you just been kicked off the team fuck you and your problems talking about you come here to hang out with us to get away from your real life problems but because we ain't entertaining you enough you gonna bitch out and stop chilling with us. god damn how's it feel to have your period once a week every Tuesday bitch. just throw some toilet paper in that front butt of yours stop the bleeding and get your ass down to kings games bitch and maybe just maybe ill let you SUCK ON MY BALLS to get back into team satisfaction. lets see how clean you make them first, ill even shave the left nut just for you I know how much you like my left nut https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_bounce.gif

21Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:I agree fuck that magi bitch ass wanna be tony, in fact comparing you to tony is just an insult to tony, so to tony I apologize for comparing you to that pussy ass unibrow wearing cat piss smelling ex member of team satisfaction, that's right bitch you just been kicked off the team fuck you and your problems talking about you come here to hang out with us to get away from your real life problems but because we ain't entertaining you enough you gonna bitch out and stop chilling with us. god damn how's it feel to have your period once a week every Tuesday bitch. just throw some toilet paper in that front butt of yours stop the bleeding and get your ass down to kings games bitch and maybe just maybe ill let you SUCK ON MY BALLS to get back into team satisfaction. lets see how clean you make them first, ill even shave the left nut just for you I know how much you like my left nut https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_bounce.gif

Im starting to think he is making sure that i see this message. i hope you see all of mine.

22Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Who's working on the next post? I don't want to feel like i took over, Lem Style...

23Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:40 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

You're the writer of this group buddy. That's the way the spell check corrects.

24Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

i wanted to but then my attention span gave up and now i dont know what to do with this any more. im probably going to write something else, the story is to hard to follow up on, after your epic shorts.

25Discussion: Avalon Evolved Empty Re: Discussion: Avalon Evolved Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

This world we've created is so vast that there is plenty of room for everyone's creativity. Someone give it a shot, a real effort. We believe in you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum