CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does that make us the cool guys??

+3
Random
Dark Shoo
Cambria
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Does that make us the cool guys?? Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Cambria

Cambria

2Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

LOL Hell No!!!

3Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 am

Random

Random

Lol if you don't like sex just show any girl you meet this video and tell them so this is just like me and friends this is what ill be doing when I'm not with you. No sex ever...side note we are the black and spanish of them

4Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wow. If that's what we look like from the outside looking in I'd hesitate to fuck me... I mean, I'm not hurting for the attention of the oposite sex but now I wonder what our significant others see in us because strictly from first impressions those guys were lacking in appeal. I'm shocked Random had no jokes on the fat kid, he definitely look familiar. Are we cool kids turned Geeks or Geeks turned Freeks? I wonder...

5Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Been sick all day yesterday and a little today...my home PC has no audio. I need to hear how bad this vid is...ha

6Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Its actually not that bad but to watch it and know that its the primary reason we all don't have sex more is heartbreaking... Sad

7Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ahh. Some follow the pussy other roll the dice.

8Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Cambria

Cambria

That is one great thing about being a woman who plays.... no matter what a geek I look like rolling dice... I have no problem getting dick!! Twisted Evil

9Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Sigh...

10Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ha, True that! Life is soo easy for the woman....

11Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:09 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

sooo....we all know who tee fat guy was. i really dont want to affiliate myself with any of those other characters. however i knows i can get pussy easy. and dungoens and dragons cant be your life. you have to have a life outside of that in order to get some. if you dont and your stuck in a kiddie world where you play pokemon and digi warriors and all that other crap then you will be destined to be alone. cat

12Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

So, this is a TV show and they guy from spiderman is a guest star? Now is this always about d&d?

13Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:56 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

im going to admit that playing d & d is addictive as fuck if you have an imagination. i hate u guys for bringing it to the school lol

14Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Show is called Freaks and Geeks. It is from the 90's. The guy from Spider Man was actually one of the main characters. If you watch the show you will see a lot of familiar faces. Almost all the guys from the Movie "Knocked Up" are on the show.

It wasn't always about D&D.... but as half of it was about geeks... Of course D&D is in some episodes.

15Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ahh so, this was his start? Was the show good? Who cares I am veering away from the topic.

If everyone fears this will be their future, then its not too late to change it. Another option is to balance reality with fantasy.

16Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I advocate dragging your reality into your fantasy world! What a Face

17Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The difference is that you are set.

Wife two children, and she plays. Soon they will as well Who is better than you?

18Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Flowers, rainbows and unicorns.

19Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Now I think Unicorn horns are used in potions of immortality?
Flowers can be eaten for sustenance, and some get you high.
And obviously Leprechauns can be found at the end of Rainbows.

Yea, so I guess these three can be better.

20Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:34 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

and dont forget sprinkles

21Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Carlos the Dwarf.....Awsome!

22Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

carlos the dwarf is not better than armando

23Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Arrrrrrrrrmando....I just love using the name in a session. It makes me giggle every time i hear it, lol.

24Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:00 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

tee hee....knock knock...(in philipino cabana boy voice) it is me arrrmando

25Does that make us the cool guys?? Empty Re: Does that make us the cool guys?? Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The door opens ever so slightly

Armando: Hay guys! There's a bunch of Zomb....

Party: STAB!

Armando: Why did you stab me in the face? Fuck this. "I run back to the intersection and hide around the corner where they can't see me. I watch as the party gets their asses kicked by the Zombies...There's one left and it's almost dead? I run past the Zombie and the party into the room they were hiding in."

Fight's over...

Party: Hay Armando, where did you come from?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum