CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO CREATED THIS ROOM???? IT WILL NOW BE THE BLEACH ARENA

+2
Legendary
Lord Naiilo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I think this room could be used for the discussions on what people who played thought about the bleach campaign.

Legendary

Legendary

I still want to create my Zambaktou(don't know how to spell it and I'm not looking it up) even though you already said I couldn't do it... tongue

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

is there a new bleach episode?

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

check ur website to no lancelot. I don't give updates and maybe one day I might. And can also give sites where u can view it.

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i did. i got it but its a crap episode

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Well there u go then.

wink wink notch notch have a good day then.

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

make the episodes better then lol

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Well if u want to make it better, give some creations on zampaktous.

If we still playing the campaign, this was going to be wat one of the enemy's zampaktou was goin to do.

Espada- Trample, elefante(elephant)
She would crash her hammers into the ground and transform into her form where her arms resembles(rumble's arms from the transformers) and her tusks r on the side of her face. And the rest will be later shown if we start up the campaign ever again.

9WHO CREATED THIS ROOM???? IT WILL NOW BE THE BLEACH ARENA Empty umm...nialo Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

I kno you have bad memory and all but that zanpaktu espada you put up was already made by me, infact you guyz fought him during the prison break episode in prison city of Ticron (which was the 3rd district controlled by VAAmpiRR yea that dude was beast)...yea his activation was trample over them Garganuen remember he was the one of the prisoner dudes who turned into a bull running threw walls trying to get you guys...then he fell on you after Kuro slashed his ass and he fell on da floor...Yea your quinchi was beast alwasys cheesin with those capsules...KATSU!!!!

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Hold up. First of all, before u decided to create the campaign in ur image, pat and I decided we were going to do it. Secondly, although it did not come to fruition, I showed Khorie the enemies that I would have used a while ago, I even made a small background of who they were and wat brought them together dude. I have a bad memory, dude, my characters were done through my itouch a long time. When u came out with that vampira, I was talkin bout my idea that i rote out wit khorie. We discussed this the las time but u wanted try and have it be ur idea. Wateva u say dude. Come again.

The Serpent

The Serpent

This conversation should probably be in the DQ section... just saying.

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

and have you noticed that nailo uses the word dude a lot? does he forget that he says it o much? lol

Legendary

Legendary

WHAT!? See what you don't know about Naiilo is that he grew up on the beaches of California earning a living as a surfer. He used to be darker(cause of the sun) and had bleached blond hair. He tries so hard for that side of him to come out in person that he forget to type differently as well....Dude!!!!!

Ninja afro

Admin

Admin
Admin

You have all been official banished to the Anime Section. Thank You.

https://cncwwii.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]