CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLEACH!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLEACH!!!! Empty BLEACH!!!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You guys are special! When there was no place for this thread, you pirates hijacked a different section. When the authorities give you your own island to make your own... there are no signs of the Bleach addicts.

Ichigo sucks!
The show should be called Kenpochi!
Aizen... The Godbutterfly, nuff said!
Gin is Khourie is Dark Shoo is Gin!

Maybe that will give you something to write about.

2BLEACH!!!! Empty Re: BLEACH!!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:50 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. I thought seein that it was rifts and shit I would add a little flare into it and talk bout bleach since greed wanted to end it off on a ehh note. So I jus wanted to continue talkin bout the ideas some may have had on their characters in the campaign. So even though the game is not actually being played, we can still chat on it.

3BLEACH!!!! Empty Re: BLEACH!!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Some of you were using it to spoil the show. Be my guess here. I'll see if Admin will unlock your thread.

4BLEACH!!!! Empty Re: BLEACH!!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Its cool. We could jus make here the actual home for it. Omg though son, I had plans for your character as well as Pat's character. And u no somethin, Pat was doin some of the best roleplayin in the bleach campaign too rite. He always seemed awake to me in that campaign. Lol

5BLEACH!!!! Empty Re: BLEACH!!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

CAPTAIN do you want me to handle this little girl? she seems to be getting on your nerves lol

6BLEACH!!!! Empty Re: BLEACH!!!! Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Good Times. If it is to return, jus as they do in the anime when they go back in time for the fillers, Imma go back in time before u guys became vizards. (Thanks Shawn)lmao.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum