CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLEACH

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLEACH Empty BLEACH Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:11 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Did anyone see the power of the Espada king, Ichigo Kurosaki...
He straight bitched Aizen last chapter...

Ichigo- Aizen we need to move...

Aizen- Dont be foolish only someone who harm me can BLUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!

Ichigo: Nigga didnt u hear me, we need a new place to fuckin fight...

I am just waiting for the those words man...
GETSUGA...ULTIMATUM!!!! Twisted Evil
then it will all come to fruition!

BLEACH Bleach_c417_017

Last edited by Greed on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Where do you go to read the manga? I may have to actually start reading No ....oww my head hurts already from thinking about it Sad

3BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The GodButterfly Aizen is gonna put it in Ichigo with very little lube, wait and see! Very Happy

4BLEACH Empty Well... Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

I go to
Spectrumnexus.net
&
Mangareader.net

5BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. U mad stupid lem. Aizen- Wit only brute strength he was able to move me...me a god. It is impossible that u can hide ur reitsu from me. Dark Ichigo(because the fact that he's overcome the true form of getsuga which makes him dark)- Didn't u no aizen...I got dem energy legs bitch. Lol.

6BLEACH Empty UH...UHHH Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

It cannot be...Wat madness do u speak...Energy LEGs!!!
Ur power levl must be over UH..UHHH....it is over 9000!!!!!

7BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Shocked 9000!!!!!!! That's not possible!!!!! Aizen- Wait! 9000*Hougyoku power = Infinite Power....I am the strongest, wait!!!! that 9000 power level is not his, its comin from his father and he's past out. Jus wat is ur power level Ichigo Kurosaki???? Gin messed up sensory wit his damn blade's power. Lol

8BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Pegasus: Well Yu-Gi boy, it seems that now, with Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragon you can not survive my final attack. PREPARE TO MEET THE CARD GODS WEIRD HEADED SCHIZO KID!!!!!

Yu-Gi Moto: Pharoh... he's destroyed Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Toon Dark Magician, Old Vindictive Magician and every other Magician card I have. There's nothing left but the card of the blond hairded dude from that show with the death gods and evil ghost and asshats with mask!

Pharoh: Use it, Fool!. Being our only card and a MAIN CHARACTER his power quintuples just when the comics seems bleak!

Yu-Gi: It does?

Pharoh: DO IT!!!

Yu-Gi: I summon Kurosaki Ichigo, and I activate my trap card Main Character Powers Annihilate! AHHHHHHHH!

Pharoh: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu-Gi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Pharoh: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pharosus: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fonz EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuroh: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus: 9000!!

...And with that Yu-Gi saved the day and the horrible card game continued to gain popularity. The End

9BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. lol! U r such an ass dude. I gotta give that 2 u, that was mad funny.

10BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Chapter 418, In a nut shell

*Warning Spoiler Alert*

Aizen: I have finally achieved my dream, a dream that has been centuries in the making. I transcend Shinigami, I transcend Hollow. I am better than Bounto, Viszards and Espada. Even the commander genral has fallen before me. Ichigo, what chance do you stand against The Great Godbutterfly!

Ichigo: Nigga, I slay dragons!

GodMothking Butterfree: Oh shit! You right!

11BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. Only u dude. Regardless of wat anybody says. Before Ichigo showed up in bankai state(whoossh).That dude Aizen, was wreckin shop until my dude, snake in the dirt Khourie(Gin) did the whole betrayal which was beautiful.......till he died. Damn.SAVE ME ICHIGO!!!

12BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

The Great Gromwold wrote:Pegasus: Well Yu-Gi boy, it seems that now, with Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragon you can not survive my final attack. PREPARE TO MEET THE CARD GODS WEIRD HEADED SCHIZO KID!!!!!

Yu-Gi Moto: Pharoh... he's destroyed Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Toon Dark Magician, Old Vindictive Magician and every other Magician card I have. There's nothing left but the card of the blond hairded dude from that show with the death gods and evil ghost and asshats with mask!

Pharoh: Use it, Fool!. Being our only card and a MAIN CHARACTER his power quintuples just when the comics seems bleak!

Yu-Gi: It does?

Pharoh: DO IT!!!

Yu-Gi: I summon Kurosaki Ichigo, and I activate my trap card Main Character Powers Annihilate! AHHHHHHHH!

Pharoh: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu-Gi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Pharoh: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pharosus: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fonz EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuroh: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus: 9000!!

...And with that Yu-Gi saved the day and the horrible card game continued to gain popularity. The End

this is by far the funniest pot i have read in my life. EVER lmao

13BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Aizen- Now Ichigo, bear witness to my new found power that I have revealed to u and drop to ur knees in amazement to my final stage clown . Ichigo- Allow me to show u the final getsuga tenshou Aizen, and then maybe u would understand my true power. This is my power Twisted Evil . Aizen- Sad , I still can't feel his power.

14BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Is anyone else feeling like not only was the ending anticlimactic but strangely similar to the storyline that Talis implied during the BLEACH Campaign...

15BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. I told u man, that dude bit off stuff that others did. Case in point, when I created the characters and discussed wat was some of the plans wit Khour, he copied some it. It was cool but ideas were taken. lol. But I understand wat u mean, like its leadin up to where Talis began. That's mad funny.

16BLEACH Empty Re: BLEACH Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

And that is how a shinigami dies. Not with the roar of a magnificent Bankai but with a whispered goodbye...

Will the be a BLEACH EX or with the fall of Ichigo is it all over? I think that if they move forward with an EX series the new main character should be his little sister Yuzu. The time of Ichigo is over but a Kurosaki should still be The BLEACH. Besides, Ichigo can't be the hero if Talis' campaign of him being the ultimate hollow is to come to pass...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum