CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Perfect Rogue

+5
Dark Shoo
Drunk Flogger
Leetin McBeatin
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ive always wnted to date an australian chick cuz of the accent. that or an english woman. either will do. i just love the way they say arse lol

52The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Dont do it Lancelot. lol silent

53The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

im not going to...but it is a thought... lol

54The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

WWCD?

Start trouble and hide in the shadows to watch everyone else pay for his crimes. Citizen was the rebble Rouser, his goal in life was to cause as much grief as possible and I think he succeeded. He was a cookie salesman, part-time stripper, and he did hair!

55The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

and he wore a bucket the entire time lmao

56The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:55 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Another way of playing off a better theif-type is to read. Read the Player's Handbook. Read the Theive's Handbook from 2nd Edition. Read about rogues in literature like Robinhood, or Vlad Taltos. Read about Jimmy 'The Hand' and Regis from the Icewind Dale Trilogy.

You can watch movies. George Lucas has these small projects starring rogues called Indiana Jones and Star Wars. As I've stated before Dr. Jones is a rogue and Han Solo is definitely a scoundral.

Broaden your horizon and you'll realize that as a Rogue you have to live beyond that boundary.

57The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:59 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

hell even darth vader is a tye of rogue. the bullying kind. he waits for you after school and steals your lunch money for tomorrow

58The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

...wrong

59The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

The Great Gromwold wrote:...wrong

Yea.. I was thinking that exactly

60The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ohh wow a pokimenging mon banner ad.......sheeesh. I want to be the yellow rabbita chew.

Vader was no a thief....

61The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

so what was he then?

62The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:09 am

Legendary

Legendary

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Ohh wow a pokimenging mon banner ad.......sheeesh. I want to be the yellow rabbita chew.

Vader was no a thief....

"Vader was no a thief" I get this part.
The rest though?????????? What?????????????????????????????

63The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Vader was a fallen Jedi Knight!

Cleric
Cleric/Fighter
Dark Paladin
Knight (Evil Alignment)

Any of these!

No Thief, not at all.

64The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ah ok i understand. now the real question is can a rogue have a legitamate business and not do rogue stuff and still be considered a rogue?

65The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

What's a Rogue? What's 'legitimate'?

Guys, let Lancelot answer, it will hep him understand.

66The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

lol ok i get it. maybe a merchant/rogue hmm... (strokes imaginary beard) i wonder

67The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:43 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I was thinking an anti-paladin.

68The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Dark Shoo wrote: I was thinking an anti-paladin.

I don't know, The Anti-Paladin is the exact opposite of the Paladin including his Alignment of Chaotic Evil. His deeds, acts and personality is that of a maniac. This alignment is usually the alignment of serial killers and sadistic beings that only care for themselves. They are selfish and cruel with no regards for rules and decorum.

Vader was cruel and self centered but he obeyed rules he had a code of sorts. He didn't justs stomp around The Executioner(his super star destroyer for the un initiated) Force Choking the shit out of everyone. I think he had a quota, one arse a day maybe two. Any more and the massive ship would have been crewlwss. Any way ther was a method to the awesome madness that was Vader and that screams Lawful Evil.

69The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:21 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

so he would be a blackguard...sounds like it. and im sure han solo ran a "legitmate" business lke the one my character would want to operate. lol!

70The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Think Vader was a cleric. He was a high priest of the force.

Han Solo was a smuggler. He was not legally smuggling. He would be a merchant otherwise.

71The Perfect Rogue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Rogue Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

your right. smuggler. hmm...ok well i guess i better get started on this background

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3