CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lord of the Rings

+3
Leetin McBeatin
Dark Shoo
Cambria
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

Cambria

Cambria

I do live by myself and hell yeah! Watch them Saturday and role play Sunday would be awesome!

27Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

we would have to start early in the morning cuz i think that the extended LoTR is 10 hours long. We could start at like 9 am and then when the movie is over at 7 pm we could start roleplaying then. sounds hawt lol

28Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 am

Cambria

Cambria

I am down for whatever!

29Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:28 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

since its your house you should make the plans. the rest will fall into place lol

30Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 am

Cambria

Cambria

So I will pick a weekend and whoever wants to come can come.

31Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

good. im trying to be on the forums everyday so when you make it i'll try to find out if i can come

32Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Well I no that I'm invited regardless. And that's the buttom line because Lord Naiilo says so. lol

33Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:14 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum