CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lord of the Rings

+3
Leetin McBeatin
Dark Shoo
Cambria
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Lord of the Rings Empty Lord of the Rings Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I ordered the extended version DVDs of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I am proposing a LOTRs day at my place. Who is interested?

There will be brownies!!!

2Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Am I invited????

3Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Oh damn... you can see that post? Shit. I was trying to keep this from you. .... Errr ummm I mean... OF COURSE you are invited Shoo....

sorry guys... i forgot he reads the forums. Maybe we can tell him it is canceled and he won't show up.

Twisted Evil

4Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Crying or Very sad

5Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Good idea, Lets not tell him...oh maybe if we ignore this post he would think it was never written.

6Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Bump!!!!! bounce

7Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

did this day already happen orrr...and i would like to meet lyrah. im sure you heard all about me but i know nothing of you. someone is leaving to go to the navy soon and maybe then you can come back to the school and play again

8Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Douchebag!

9Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:33 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

who? not me i hope

10Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

No Navy boy!

Next time we see him he will be walking bowl legged saying how much he likes the service.

11Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Nah its Lancelot this time.

12Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i dont understand y im a douchebag

13Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

u jus r.

14Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

This day has not happened, because honestly... not much interest was shown. I would still love to have it, and everyone is welcome... and I mean everyone.

As far as me coming to the school... as easy as some may see it to point fingers at Greed, it was my decision and there were several factors involved. I am not going to bash him, and don't want anyone else doing so either, as he was once a very good friend, and I don't see it is necessary or productive.

I am asking kindly to please not make a hurtful situation any worse by making it a forum discussion point.

15Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I think we should have a vote on whether we should debate over possibly thinking about it! Laughing

16Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Aye! my vote is cast......

17Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Dam, see how you miss things when you don't show up for roll-playing... cheers ...I don't even know what happened...Any way, we shouldn't make things worse then they already seem to be. You guys wouldn't like it if it was happening to you, and she also asked nicely...weird...so I vote to not post about it.... cat

18Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Well... that is the difference isn't it? I ask nicely when it comes to people I care about... like Greed.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed to promote world peace)

19Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:43 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

lyrah...if it makes any difference i would like it if you came to the school. i have heard o many things of how you are a great roleplayer and i want to experience it

20Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Cambria

Cambria

It is just hard for me to come often enough to really be involved. I work until 5 and I live in the Bronx. By the time I drive there and pay a toll and then pay to eat, and pay for gas, it costs me a lot. Then when I get there and the session doesn't start until like 8 and I have to leave by at least 10 or 1030. So I can barely even get involved. And if it is a night where people aren't really playing or paying attention or being annoying... than I feel like I spent all that money and time for no reason.

Not to mention when I get home late like that it often takes me up to an hour to find parking in my neighborhood.... So it just made it seem like it wasn't worth it to me.

I am better suited for weekend sessions.

21Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:03 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

grom was thinking about doing sessions on saturday after greed leaves because shoo will be in school and i cant come on the weekdays all the time. So if he actually does go through with this then perhaps we might see you more. And id like to watch LoTR from begining to end. Just make the day and we will come. especially if brownies are involved lol

22Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:09 am

Cambria

Cambria

I am always open for weekend sessions.

As far as LOTRs.... I know Shoo is in... and I think Leetin is as well. So whoever is interested just has to say when they are available.

23Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

am i invited? lol

24Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 am

Cambria

Cambria

Of course.... Like I said... everyone is. Watching the LOTRs, especially seeing the extended version, gets role players soooo pumped to role play! It is like adrenaline straight to a role player's heart.

25Lord of the Rings Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:17 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

if you live by urself hopefully after watching it we could bust out a game of CnC right there. that would be epic lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum