CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castlevania - Lord of Shadows

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Empty Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

After our really fun snow storm adventure, my future was looking bleak....Naa, just tired.

Lets see what games are sold at GameStop. The employees said that the castlevania game is very short and beatable, so I bought it.

For a short game, its pretty long. Maybe cause im playing on the hardest level or the Gamestop people were talking jazz, but its worth the time and it has a great storyline.

The upside is that my friend owns the game and will lend it out, thus my version can be returned within a week and full store credit is available.

Great game!!

2Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Empty Re: Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:40 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

My name is ChaZwireZ if anyone wants to friend me.

3Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Empty Re: Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Leetin McBeatin wrote:My name is ChaZwireZ if anyone wants to friend me.

Xbox Live account? I'll friend you when I get a chance.

4Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Empty Re: Castlevania - Lord of Shadows Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

chazwirez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum