CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sense 8 Netflix original

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Sense 8 Netflix original Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Just finished watching it and i gotta say its a pretty damn good show. Its extremely interesting, these eight people from different areas in the world become pyschically bonded and they start to interact with each other lives. I would recommend yall give it a chance.

2Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I have scrolled over it a few times on Netflix, and thought I'd add it to my list. I am currently watching like 100000000000 shows.

3Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I passed over it a couple times too but trust me its good.

4Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I will give it a try.

Have you watched Being Human (not the American version, but the British one)?

5Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I started Being Human and it had promise but...

I'm going to check out that Sense 8 once I finish Scandal Season 4.

6Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:53 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Yea i watched Being Human and enjoyed it but i just kinda fell off of it.

Plz watch Sense 8.

And I didnt finish watching the last season of scandal, it got kinda boring to me but I'm sure I'll watch it eventually.

7Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:42 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I started watching this. It's an awesome concept and so far I am not disappointed. I even like some of the side stories to the main characters. I'm loving the situation with the Mexican Actor... I'm such a perv. Lol

8Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

The "side stories" is what got me hooked to the show. I like how they use their abilities in their normal day to day life. And you are a perv lol you wont be disappointed.

9Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Dark Shoo wrote:The "side stories" is what got me hooked to the show. I like  how they use their abilities in their normal day to day life. And you are a perv lol you wont be disappointed.  

I think I'm up to episode 7 it might be 8. I am digging this and been thinking about how to make a campaign with the sharing mechanic. I also find the Indian Sense8 beautiful and I like the tranny... perv. lol

10Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

That Indian chick is ridiculously beautiful, im with you bro.

11Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm up to episode 11. I don't want it to be over because I really like this show. Any word on whether another season is in the works or is it like Alphas which was the shit and they canceled it?

12Sense 8 Netflix original Empty Re: Sense 8 Netflix original Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

It didn't get renewed yet but im sure it will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum