CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stones of Darkness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

The Serpent

The Serpent

Been putting together monster encounters and finding possible maps. The more you guys express your excitement I find myself getting excited too.

Share this post on: reddit

The Serpent

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:59 pm  The Serpent

The Death Count is misleading isn't it. If we didn't know what was happening you would almost believe you guys weren't clown shoes. lol. Lots of bread.

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 pm  The Serpent

What new quest will the party take when they meet The Lizardfolk King? Out of the fire into the frying pan, and back into an even different fire. The adventures of a goofy party.

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:43 pm  The Reality Tailor

We just like the taste of different fires.

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm  The Serpent

Are you guys content with being, apparently, The Worse Party Ever?

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:20 pm  The Serpent

You guys have been playing as if you're all new to Roleplaying but we've been playing for almost a decade. What does it mean? Have I gotten more difficult or are we getting assy in our old age?

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 pm  The Reality Tailor

Well, I'm not sure. But I offer to reasons.

The success or failure of a party is directly related to the Leader.

and

F***king Dwarves.

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:44 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:Well, I'm not sure. But I offer to reasons.

The success or failure of a party is directly related to the Leader.

and

F***king Dwarves.

Wow... no comment, just wow!

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:51 pm  The Serpent

Rob: A player should take an assessment of his character and take ownership. Only sheep get led and sheep should never be PCs.

He also apologizes for not making it Saturday and assures me that he'll be able to make it on the 21st.

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Rob:  A player should take an assessment of his character and take ownership.  Only sheep get led and sheep should never be PCs.

He also apologizes for not making it Saturday and assures me that he'll be able to make it on the 21st.

What if your character is a sheep? Like a sheep monk or something? That would be an interesting toon.
Or what if that is how you rp your character? Say a fighter with 18 strength but no will for himself? To say never in table top rp is a little too video gamey for me. Just my opinion though.

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Rob:  A player should take an assessment of his character and take ownership.  Only sheep get led and sheep should never be PCs.

What if your character is a sheep? Like a sheep monk or something? That would be an interesting toon.
Or what if that is how you rp your character? Say a fighter with 18 strength but no will for himself? To say never in table top rp is a little too video gamey for me. Just my opinion though.

lol, I'll get his response once he returns to the Copy Center

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:49 pm  The Serpent

Rob:

Then the fighter should die .....cause if he is the last one standing and the group is depending on him to come through to save them then what happens......re-roll that's what . A group should be a functioning round table with all having a suggestion and a leader should never be appointed a true leader is one who takes charge and rises to the occasion when the shit is really flying ... True there are some sheep but they should be either pushed to make decisions for themselves or left to languish in there own failure.....  with all due respect to be led in an adventure, sound a little video gamey to me.... I have been playing for many years and to be honest I have led ,I have followed, I have worked with the party , I have worked against the party but no matter what I have done it has always been my choice on what to do...... but I am just a newby in this group so what do I know....Just an opinion

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:

Rob:

Then the fighter should die .....cause if he is the last one standing and the group is depending on him to come through to save them then what happens......re-roll that's what . A group should be a functioning round table with all having a suggestion and a leader should never be appointed a true leader is one who takes charge and rises to the occasion when the shit is really flying ... True there are some sheep but they should be either pushed to make decisions for themselves or left to languish in there own failure.....  with all due respect to be led in an adventure, sound a little video gamey to me.... I have been playing for many years and to be honest I have led ,I have followed, I have worked with the party , I have worked against the party but no matter what I have done it has always been my choice on what to do...... but I am just a newby in this group so what do I know....Just an opinion

Oh this gon' be fun.

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm  The Serpent

lol, looks like Darnell might be unseated so that Alan can take charge.

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:20 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:lol, looks like Darnell might be unseated so that Alan can take charge.

Nope. I offered my services, and Darnell was put in charge. No matter what, we must follow the great leader. Party wise, he's done well...mostly. Individual decision wise concerning his character... um...

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:24 pm  The Serpent

I was telling pat that some people have don e awesome or danced around in her clown shoes but as a party you guys have done very poorly. Yet you haven't died yet and there is a lot to be said about that.

You have been very quiet these two sessions so you have kind of forfeit your ability to bitch about leadership decisions. Opinions could have been offered to avoid some of the more disastrous choices. Overall though, we're all having fun watching Nikki die so, good times.

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:27 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:I was telling pat that some people have don e awesome or danced around in her clown shoes but as a party you guys have done very poorly.  Yet you haven't died yet and there is a lot to be said about that.

You have been very quiet these two sessions so you have kind of forfeit your ability to bitch  about leadership decisions.  Opinions could have been offered to avoid some of the more disastrous choices.  Overall though, we're all having fun watching Nikki die so, good times.

Actuall, wasn't really bitching. As I said, Darnell's decisions regarding the party have been ok. His own regarding his character, not so much. And yeah... Nikki is entertaining. lol!

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:31 pm  The Serpent

Chaos' Plague wrote:I was telling pat that some people have don e awesome or danced around in her clown shoes but as a party you guys have done very poorly.  Yet you haven't died yet and there is a lot to be said about that.

You have been very quiet these two sessions so you have kind of forfeit your ability to bitch  about leadership decisions.  Opinions could have been offered to avoid some of the more disastrous choices.  Overall though, we're all having fun watching Nikki die so, good times.

Actuall, wasn't really bitching. As I said, Darnell's decisions regarding the party have been ok. His own regarding his character, not so much. And yeah... Nikki is entertaining. lol!

True. I still pose that things would be better if you were more active especially considering you have the character requiring the most RPing (and that awesome glass jaw).

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:31 pm  The Serpent

I said bitching but you're right, no bitching yet. I just like that term in regards to your comments. Razz

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:38 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:

True.  I still pose that things would be better if you were more active especially considering you have the character requiring the most RPing (and that awesome porcelain jaw).

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm  The Serpent

roflmao

Drunk Flogger

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:47 pm  Drunk Flogger

Seemed like i missed a bit. i can say that we can do better, but we need more unity. at least we can talk to each other in game more instead of being on our phone and not paying attention. If your Rping dont be on your phone unless its important. you might have missed something important even if it was not directly related to your characters.

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:02 pm  The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:Seemed like i missed a bit. i can say that we can do better, but we need more unity. at least we can talk to each other in game more instead of being on our phone and not paying attention. If your Rping dont be on your phone unless its important. you might have missed something important even if it was not directly related to your characters.

Darnell!!!!!!

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:36 pm  The Serpent

It has gotten quiet... here I was thinking that we were starting to have a return of dialogue at CnCwwII

The Serpent

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:38 pm  The Serpent

The Blackscale Tribe has been statted out now I need to roll for treasure. I can see most of you earning your second level if you don't die. lol, wishful thinking?

The Reality Tailor

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:55 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:The Blackscale Tribe has been statted out now I need to roll for treasure.  I can see most of you earning your second level if you don't die.  lol, wishful thinking?

Careful, wishes are dangerous. So are cards.

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next