CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stones of Darkness

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

The Serpent

The Serpent

Been putting together monster encounters and finding possible maps. The more you guys express your excitement I find myself getting excited too.

Share this post on: reddit

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:33 pm  The Reality Tailor

Is the Greek pantheon allowed? I switched my Deity to Prometheus {He is said to be the god of forethought, the god of intelligence, a trickster, and as a champion of humanity, because he stole fire from Hephaestus, and brought it to mortals (for which he suffered great consequences)}.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:38 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:Is the Greek pantheon allowed? I switched my Deity to Prometheus {He is said to be the god of forethought, the god of intelligence, a trickster, and as a champion of humanity, because he stole fire from Hephaestus, and brought it to mortals (for which he suffered great consequences)}.

Sorry, Brohamster, no Greeks.  If you want a god of fire you can go with Shoobert, lawful evil god of the 3rd house.  if you want a champion of humanity there is Treyvon, the shield of the gods(2nd House).  If you want a trickster there is meL, 2nd House.

Leetin McBeatin

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:57 pm  Leetin McBeatin

I plan on being more visual with O'Snarf, Snarf.

Been thinking on a cool weapon to be proficient in and since The Feriluu have the natural ability of claws, why not grow on that idea?

http://nashoba-hostina.deviantart.com/art/Claw-Gauntlets-445327865

My thought was to have a weapon like linked above and also have it that the natural claws can also be used to enhance its effectiveness. A second thought is to have the gauntlets main claws interchangeable.

For example as life goes on though high adventuring we will encounter beasts will claws. If the claws are harvested and modified they can replace the current set.

Also was thinking of a mask. The irony is since Snarf is a cat why not have a rabbit mask?

http://osbornearts.deviantart.com/art/Spliced-Bunny-Leather-Mask-190230785

This one is really cool but can't visualize this on a cat:

http://osbornearts.deviantart.com/art/Valkyrie-Leather-Mask-273631924

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:06 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:Is the Greek pantheon allowed? I switched my Deity to Prometheus {He is said to be the god of forethought, the god of intelligence, a trickster, and as a champion of humanity, because he stole fire from Hephaestus, and brought it to mortals (for which he suffered great consequences)}.

Sorry, Brohamster, no Greeks.  If you want a god of fire you can go with Shoobert, lawful evil god of the 3rd house.  if you want a champion of humanity there is Treyvon, the shield of the gods(2nd House).  If you want a trickster there is meL, 2nd House.

Damn you a hater. Well I wanted a god of Knowledge.

I'll use Mana, god of knowledge and arcane magic, assuming you allow it. Here's a link.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Mana_(3.5e_Deity)

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

I'll use Mana, god of knowledge and arcane magic, assuming you allow it. Here's a link.

Lol, it's obvious that you and Nikki go to this site and study the deity list but why? Why is so important for nonClerics. You guys usually don't care.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 pm  The Serpent

Goblins or Kobolds?

Hobgoblins or Orcs

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

Lol, it's obvious that you and Nikki go to this site and study the deity list but why?  Why is so important for nonClerics.  You guys usually don't care.

Because reasons. You never know when one little thing could change something. I'm a write a little background, at least for my own purposes to connect with my character.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 pm  The Serpent

very true

Leetin McBeatin

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:30 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Haa, the DnD wiki became a Echi site!!

I guess if my god looked like that i would find religion again!!

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:19 pm  The Reality Tailor

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Haa, the DnD wiki became a Echi site!!  

I'd pray every day. With both hands.

By the way Lem, you adding her to the houses? Or will I have to change again.

Leetin McBeatin

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:23 pm  Leetin McBeatin

A to the monster question:

I've always liked Knolls, bipedal hyena's. Always imaging the noises hyena's make.

As per your question, my vote is:

Kobolds
Hobgoblins

Might as well remove ourselves from the norm, plus you already mentioned that Orc's as practically extinct.

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:33 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Goblins or Kobolds?

Hobgoblins or Orcs

Kobolds and hobgoblins.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:30 pm  The Serpent

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Haa, the DnD wiki became a Echi site!!  

I'd pray every day. With both hands.

By the way Lem, you adding her to the houses? Or will I have to change again.

She can be an obscure pagan deity. Your good.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:34 pm  The Serpent

Last time I used Gnolls Darnell went all Nazi on us. Orcs are nearly extinct but running into a secret tribe of Orcs isn't unheard of on the fringes of civilization where most adventuring takes place.

Kobolds
Gnolls

any other low level monsters you guys interested in? By tomorrow afternoon I intend to be done with possible monster decisions so put in your 2 cents.

Drunk Flogger

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:51 pm  Drunk Flogger

you know we need GOBLINS!!!!!!

The Serpent

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:45 pm  The Serpent

There will always be goblins but a level 1 party isn't ready

The Serpent

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:12 pm  The Serpent

Wondering if we should make a backup plan for if it snows heavily tonight.

The Reality Tailor

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:52 pm  The Reality Tailor

Yes. Wear boots tomorrow. (In case you can't tell, I'm excited to play.)

The Serpent

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 pm  The Serpent

Seems like it's you and me excited.

The Reality Tailor

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:24 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Seems like it's you and me excited.

I'll try not to hog to much of the DM's time. lol

The Reality Tailor

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:22 pm  The Reality Tailor

Also, what time are we going to meet tomorrow? I'm assuming sometime after 12:00PM.

Leetin McBeatin

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:41 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Yep, please confirm time and location.

I forgot were pat lives, can someone text me the addy if that is were we are going?

Than you.

Leetin McBeatin

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:42 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Otherwise my doors are open.

The Reality Tailor

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:02 pm  The Reality Tailor

Texted you.

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next