CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stones of Darkness

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

The Serpent

The Serpent

Been putting together monster encounters and finding possible maps. The more you guys express your excitement I find myself getting excited too.

Share this post on: reddit

Malevolent Moose

Post Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm  Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:I would like to have the Dwarven Hammer of Thunderbolts as homage to my god.

Shoes of hammerman

The Serpent

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 pm  The Serpent

Great session. I had too much fun. And the teamwork was definitely on point.

Malevolent Moose

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:47 pm  Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:Great session.  I had too much fun.  And the teamwork was definitely on point.

I stabbed myself Rolling Eyes

The Serpent

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:49 pm  The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Great session.  I had too much fun.  And the teamwork was definitely on point.
I stabbed myself Rolling Eyes

One of the highlights of the game. A catkin makes a cat-kabob! this is why we do not run with scissors, children.

Toepoker

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 am  Toepoker

A Kat with a patch of fur missing. I cant wait to tell OGL about it.

Malevolent Moose

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:39 am  Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:A Kat with a patch of fur missing.  I cant wait to tell OGL about it.

DO NOT TELL OGL!!!!!

Toepoker

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 am  Toepoker

I am glad to hear that we are entertaining you. Now if you could just let us rob all of the loot and get out alive I would call it even for a days worth of entertainment.

Malevolent Moose

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:33 pm  Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:

I am glad to hear that we are entertaining you.  Now if you could just let rob have all of the loot and get out alive I would call it even for a days worth of entertainment.

Malevolent Moose

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:36 pm  Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Toepoker wrote:

I am glad to hear that we are entertaining you.  Now if you could just let  rob have all of the loot and get out alive I would call it even for a days worth of entertainment.

Thanks Joe I appreciate the thought....... Smile

The Serpent

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:15 pm  The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Toepoker wrote:

I am glad to hear that we are entertaining you.  Now if you could just let  rob have all of the loot and get out alive I would call it even for a days worth of entertainment.

Thanks Joe I appreciate the thought....... Smile

Wow, Joe you are awfully generous but I agree. If you guys can get a bit of treasure and get out alive there is a giant world of grand adventure waiting for you.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:49 pm  The Serpent

Starting to roll up a few troves... too much treasure, not having fun giving away all of these riches.

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:05 pm  The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:Starting to roll up a few troves... too much treasure, not having fun giving away all of these riches.

Wasn't aware you were a Republican...

The Serpent

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Starting to roll up a few troves... too much treasure, not having fun giving away all of these riches.

Just wary of giving the unwashed masses riches and advantages that they didn't earn and won't appreciate... shit I am a republican. I guess I need to suck it up and make sure everyone gets an equal chance at getting loot. Crap.

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:30 pm  The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:

Just wary of giving the unwashed masses riches and advantages that they didn't earn and won't appreciate... shit I am a republican.  I guess I need to suck it up and make sure everyone gets an equal chance at getting loot.  Crap.

By equal I assume you mean the 1%. Not sure who that is though...lol

The Serpent

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:32 pm  The Serpent

The Serpent wrote:

Just wary of giving the unwashed masses riches and advantages that they didn't earn and won't appreciate... shit I am a republican.  I guess I need to suck it up and make sure everyone gets an equal chance at getting loot.  Crap.

Former GMs and people that don't whine unnecessarily, I think.

The Reality Tailor

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:34 pm  The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

I once fake DM'ed a game for my "brother". Probably doesn't count though.

The Serpent

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:38 pm  The Serpent

The Serpent wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

I once fake DM'ed a game for my "brother". Probably doesn't count though.

I'll take it under consideration.

Vashir

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:32 pm  Vashir

is there a game this weekend?

Toepoker

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:40 pm  Toepoker

I hope not, I made plans!

The Serpent

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:54 pm  The Serpent

It's looking like the next game won't be until august 8th. It's still tentative so I will keep you guys posted. Who's available?

Vashir

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:56 pm  Vashir

The Serpent wrote:It's looking like the next game won't be until august 8th.  It's still tentative so I will keep you guys posted.  Who's available?

i should be available

Toepoker

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:05 am  Toepoker

I am free

Malevolent Moose

Post Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 am  Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:I am free

I will be jetlagged but free

The Reality Tailor

Post Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:03 pm  The Reality Tailor

I can offer a tentative maybe.

The Serpent