CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i thought this was pretty funny.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i thought this was pretty funny. Empty i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

2i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:11 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

lance i love you man this shyt was sooo damn funny

3i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

There's more of them.

4i thought this was pretty funny. Empty this was pretty good too Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:16 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

5i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

the best part was the very very beginning when you saw andre the giant outside the bar.

6i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

A really bad western. i could not get past the kid behind a rock. it looked soooo horrible that I got scared and turned it off.

7i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

You know it's a bad western when it said fist full of rupees.

8i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

The thing that makes it kinda sad is that the voice actors for broken quest are the actors in the western.

10i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lmao! The Goblin dude!

11i thought this was pretty funny. Empty Re: i thought this was pretty funny. Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The guys are busy, good for them. Not a fan though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum