CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fair Starting Level

+6
Admin
Legendary
Cambria
Leetin McBeatin
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm a PC I bow to the wisdom of the GM

77Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I intend to keep the starting level of party members at level 1 until the average party level is 6. Then the starting level will be bumped to level 5. I feel levels need to be earned but starting players at level 1 in a mid-level game s a recipe for disaster.

Actually I might make it level 3 at average party level 5... I have to give it some more thought.

78Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:49 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I personally think that the starting level should either be 2 levels lowest than the highest person, or 2 levels lower than the CR of the group.

79Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

wow me and that comment above agree with each other. at least they wont be completly useless.

80Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Agreed not 5th. This was tried in the past and players had nothing to loose. They die and only loose a level or even gain one??

81Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Yes I want player to be able to survive their first encounter but levels need to earned to be appreciated.

(Max level-2) seems too genrous
(Average level-2) might work.

82Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

yes, i like the average -2. that would be fair.

83Fair Starting Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Fair Starting Level Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

*Bump*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum