CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online RolePlayin

+2
Leetin McBeatin
Talis of Stormfall
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I've been messing with the dice roller and you can input your own personal die rolls...for instance 4d6R-L will reroll 1's and drop the lowest roll...AWESOME!!!! afro

27Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Legendary

Legendary

There is a limit to how much you can type in the message box as I just found out...At the end of my message it's supposed to say...*Crosses Fingers*....just some fyi...o and if you see the post...AFRO SAMURAI STRIKES AGAIN BITCHES!!!!!!! afro

28Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I figured out how to have it roll all the stats at once, instead of rolling them individually six times...I rock! cheers

29Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Which program are we talking about? I'm tempted to check it out, you're having too much fun.

30Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Legendary

Legendary

dicelog.com

31Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:35 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Can you post the links to each program. I tried and always get add-ons or updates, not a working file?

Thnx

32Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 am

Legendary

Legendary

The dice rolling one is just the website dicelog.com...

33Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:59 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

is this really happening?

34Online RolePlayin - Page 2 Empty Re: Online RolePlayin Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea, we already played about 3 or 4 times. o one told you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum