CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's get together!!!!!!

+3
The Serpent
Rattling Bones
Cambria
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Let's get together!!!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Cambria

Cambria

As we all know, mine and Khourie's baby boy, Shaun, is leaving for Trinidad soon and after that the Navy.

I am inviting everyone over to my apartment this weekend to hang out and spend time with Shaun before he goes. As far as what we will be doing... Who knows. We are all broke, so I am thinking movies and/or video games... or rolling dice... or whatever. We are open for suggestions.

Let me know if you are interested, and please, if you know someone that doesn't get on the forum often, let them know.

Everyone chime in with suggestion as well.

There will be brownies and the infamous nacho dip!!!

2Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Are we talking about this weekend and if so what day?

3Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Brownies drowned in Nacho dip sounds wrong...

4Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:51 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

pale That is mad wrong. When is he leavin.

5Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

MERFS in town?

6Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Tomorrow

7Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

so saturday sounds good? idk just throwing days out there since one else has

8Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:06 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I would like to be in... just not sure how to get there...

9Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Legendary can drive you?

I might come this Sunday, need to fix some motorcyle issues first.

10Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

gotta work this weekend so we will see how this goes

11Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Cambria

Cambria

This weekend doesn't seem like it is good for everyone. Let's make it next weekend and really plan for it.

12Let's get together!!!!!! Empty Re: Let's get together!!!!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

next weekend might be better maybe on a ssaturday. i wouldnt be able to getthere till latr on. church thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum