CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIFTS

+6
Dark Shoo
Legendary
The Serpent
lancelot chamomile
The Lycant
Leetin McBeatin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:19 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Trillion Dollar Manbot... There's a name for ya, this could be the first character you make that stars with a name.

27RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

At Legendary: Razz

28RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i was wondering if you can add that in my personality i would be a trigger happy guy. i knew how to use guns and i liked using them. im not saying that i would shoot everything in sight. but if it came down to it i would rather use a gun than my own 2 hands

29RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

lancelot chamomile wrote:i was wondering if you can add that in my personality i would be a trigger happy guy. i knew how to use guns and i liked using them. im not saying that i would shoot everything in sight. but if it came down to it i would rather use a gun than my own 2 hands

Sounds like a roleplaying thing, not a mechanic thing

30RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I was thinkin of a robotics mechanic, whose skilled in mixed martial arts and with the power of his watch or special device, can summon forth his defender robot.

31RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Naillo your suggestion is too pokewoman. Rifts does not have players walking around with a bag of marbles that turn into monsters.

If you want to be a mechanic, we can do that.
If you want power armor, we can do that.
If you want a robot minion we can do that (he can not be summoned at will)

32RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I've been busy all week, and have not made any new characters as of yet. Dont fret we still have plenty of time.

33RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I think we should still give this a shot

34RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Who you and me?

35RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

If we continue to 2 Sunday a month scheme, this could be given a decent shot.

36RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Maybe it could. Lets see if we can keep up the duel Sundays.

On a side note any updates on your apartment?

37RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

ummmm, bump...

38RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:28 am

Random

Random

bump

39RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ehhh. In all honesty Lets play Shitty Dick Nipples or an future version of C&C. I am not feeling this game.

Another reason is it requires a lot of prep cause its almost as hard for me to create monsters as it is for you to roll up toons. There are DM short cuts, yes.

The exp system is not based of of creature kills, I think if you kill a god you get 250 xp and every time you use a skill successfully you are awarded 25.

Maybe one day we can do this....maybe I people can down load the books and read them through a bit, then we can talk about playing 20 minutes before we play our current game.

40RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

That could be an option

41RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Stop giving excuses Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 pm

zulugm1

zulugm1

Run the game you need some pointers call me, I'll help. Look if you want to even convert the general concept to another type of game using rifts books as an information resource manual then go with that. Don't kill the idea because it takes a little effort on your part.

Lets simplify it use dragon quest rules in this world (wait that's what I think I'll do). Thanks Chad!!!! I just ripped you off.... Sry. Laughing

42RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Haaa Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:14 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Haaa!

Honestly I do not think most of the current players can handle this game. I grew up on Rifts. Its a bit hard to learn and teach and play and everything else. Giving up, no....just dont have a patients to teach a game that most will not play due to the difference in D&D/C&C/D.Q.

Also not enough people responded with interest.

43RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm

zulugm1

zulugm1

I understand lack of response. I haven't got much response about the new game either. did you see my new entry in general discussions : The Coming Knight.... Check it out..

44RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Zulu, stop trying to indoctrinate everyone into playing DQ exclusively. It might be the best game in the world and you might have the gaming experience to prove it but let some of us find out for ourselves! LOL.

However if Rifts is so time consuming and rule constricted maybe it should be only used as a reference for other system.

45RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Ohh how the young doth stray..... Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 pm

zulugm1

zulugm1

You have spoken out of turn my young apprentice!!!.... You know that once the words of truth have exited the mouth of this ancient one all should just bow in reverance and absorb the wisdom I have granted you...

This time you might be right, I do wax on about DQ as if it should be the only RPG out while all other games are used only as referance material (HINT, HINT). I understand that you all have NOT spent YEARS gaming (like One of us has) and should have the time to make mistakes on your own. I, like a caring parent, want to see his younglings proser so I seek to provide you the wisdom of my DECADES of experience instead of watching you stumble along blindly. (wow, I really layed it on thick there)

Let not your heart be troubled, I will not think less of those gamers who mistakingly seek other gaming systems as they must learn the foolishness of thier ways. I will listen to the tales of your lesser gaming systems, as a man who is watching TV listens to his wife when she babbles on about what happened at the laundromat yesterday (do I get a Klondike Bar too) (commercial).

So learn on, young apprentice, learn on..... Very Happy

46RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

When is someone going to attempt to run a few games so that we can have a real assessment of the Palladium's system.

47RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The beasts current story got me thinking of Heroes, Palladium and prob a lot more fun than rifts.

Still difficult to play, just more goofy.

48RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:The beasts current story got me thinking of Heroes, Palladium and prob a lot more fun than rifts.

Still difficult to play, just more goofy.

im down

49RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Might be fun. We need a place to play.

50RIFTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RIFTS Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

...Bump....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next