CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The IT Crowd

+2
Toepoker
The Serpent
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:The PIC looks hot

I don't know if it is technical difficulty or ADMIN intervention. HA!

Bwhahahahaha..............Admin Intervention...............Bwhahahaahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yep admin intervention! Also I have been thinking about ways to turn our gaming session into a win for us. When I said that I had a plan I wasn't kidding. I got to plan. Even though I don't know what our next encounter will be I do know that it will involve a fight. And some cursing so I have to figure out who is doing what. Plus I don't want to anger our admin anymore than necessary. I can only take so many full hit dice hits before even I just run from encounters.

27The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:49 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ummm, wow. I didn't realize I was pressuring you guys with the beatings. Do I really need to tone it down? I thought you guys are tough.

That corpse guys is going to be an awesome encounter, I can't wait.

28The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Are you talking about an NPC or one of the guys at the table?

29The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:Ummm, wow.  I didn't realize I was pressuring you guys with the beatings.  Do I really need to tone it down?  I thought you guys are tough.

Next session we aren't even going to be there....we are leaving the tree

30The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Ummm, wow.  I didn't realize I was pressuring you guys with the beatings.  Do I really need to tone it down?  I thought you guys are tough.

Hmmmm, you're going to pass on all of the treasure and adventure, levels and kills?

31The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Hmmmm, you're going to pass on all of the treasure and adventure, levels and kills?

No We are going to learn what the hammer does get some healing and life potions and then go back and kick the crap out of your bitch ass monsters and loot the Shit out of your punk ass tree

32The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:01 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The IT Crowd - Page 2 610

The IT Crowd - Page 2 Dragon10

I look forward to it.

33The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

No we are robbing the place first then setting fire to the damn tree, then peeing on your damn bosses and monsters to put them out then leaving them locked in the tree so they can burn to death with that damn tree.

Last edited by Toepoker on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

34The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

No we are leaving first

35The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You guys cry about no treasure and Lem being a miser so I put you guys smack dab in the middle of the largest treasure trove I have ever offered in my 8 years as GM. Don't let fear guide your feet the future is here, take it, it's yours!!!!!

36The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The IT Crowd - Page 2 5c24d910

37The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The IT Crowd - Page 2 A582e510

38The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Serpent wrote:You guys cry about no treasure and Lem being a miser so I put you guys smack dab in the middle of the largest treasure trove I have ever offered in my 8 years as GM.  Don't let fear guide your feet the future is here, take it, it's yours!!!!!

Its okay. We intend to take as much loot as my 18 strength can carry. I will be offering the corpses of your boss up to my deity for a proper spanking.

39The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:
The Serpent wrote:You guys cry about no treasure and Lem being a miser so I put you guys smack dab in the middle of the largest treasure trove I have ever offered in my 8 years as GM.  Don't let fear guide your feet the future is here, take it, it's yours!!!!!

Its okay.  We intend to take as much loot as my 18 strength can carry.  I will be offering the corpses of your boss up to my deity for a proper spanking.

haha... spanking.

40The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Spanking? lol, I like that idea.

41The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Then let me bring my work belt you will definitely love a spanking front that monster.

42The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:15 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I foresee a great deal of adventure in the near future with Bouldershoulder leading a party of corpses through fantasy worlds where they slay the gods and regain the spark of life. interesting.

43The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:26 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Serpent wrote:I foresee a great deal of adventure in the near future with Bouldershoulder leading a party of corpses through fantasy worlds where they slay the gods and regain the spark of life.  interesting.

Actually that sounds bad ass! When can we start?!?

44The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:31 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I foresee a great deal of adventure in the near future with Bouldershoulder leading a party of corpses through fantasy worlds where they slay the gods and regain the spark of life.  interesting.

Actually that sounds bad ass!  When can we start?!?

You have already taken the first steps. You've released Hel, Mistress of the Underworld and Queen of the Dead. It is only a matter of time before your actions, specifically you Toepoker/Bouldershoulder, will leader to her influence spreading across all of Quinlain and eventually the world. I've seen your future and it is a burning sky and the dead choking the world until there is no breath left.

45The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Now you see this is the bullshit I am talking about! Now!that means that the world will go out in a whimper and ghasp! No! I want it to burn! Like I am doing in water deep! I want to hear the cries of the damnd and I want them to know that the world ends because I so wish it! Rally your living and your dead prepare them to go before!the alter of Bouldershoulder!

46The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:16 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Don't forget The World Serpent and Fenrir, you've released them too as well as countless other terrors.  There should be no worries for there are plenty of challenges awaiting the unwary and the cocksure.  Enjoy.

Last edited by The Serpent on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

47The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:23 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I would just like to take this time to assert that the views and opinions of Toepoker do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Stones of Darkness RP Group, LLC.

48The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:19 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Reality Tailor wrote:I would just like to take this time to assert that the views and opinions of Toepoker do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Stones of Darkness RP Group, LLC.

Hell yeah lol. He may kill us just to prove a point and we would be wasting a whole day rolling up new characters. I just want a good game with a great story. So far I haven't been let down. The gaming system sux, but that is because I am so used to AD&D. The smack talk is cool but a good game and some jokes is what I am looking for. I dont want to walk thru a dungeon or run thru one. I want to experience it so far so good.

49The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Toepoker wrote:The gaming system sux, but that is because I am so used to AD&D.

I think it's good Chado-Kun isn't here anymore.

50The IT Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: The IT Crowd Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:19 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

They would get along swimmingly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum