CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a murderer, the worst these worlds will see.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cambria

Cambria

I am knocking around a campaign idea involving a serial killer.  I've been trying to post about this for a few days, but keep deleting it, because I start with one thought, and then move to another and another, and then question my thoughts.  So I am just going to give bullet points about my thoughts... then yall can give me your opinion.

1.  Modern setting, but with a twist.  Classes are the same, but in a modern way.
2.  Multiple settings... large and small cities, towns, countrysides...
3.  Everyone creates their characters, but then role the dice for they're characters role in the game.  Are you a victim?  Are you an investigator?  Are you a vengeful relative set on revenge?  Are you the psycho?
4.  Once you receive the role, you are free to play it whatever way you see fit.  

Think of it as a murder mystery novel come to life.  Clue, without the board and dice and Colonel Mustard

Last edited by Cambria on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

That sounds interesting.

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

I call dibs on psycho!!!!!
And I Liked Col Mustard

Toepoker

Toepoker

I wouldnt mind trying it. But it seems like a lot of work will need to go into it. I would do the investigator.

The Serpent

The Serpent

Look into White Wolf's World of Darkness RP system. It lends itself this sort of game. If you can't use WoD maybe it can give you inspiration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum