CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In other news....................

+3
Dark Shoo
The Lycant
Cambria
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In other news.................... Empty In other news.................... Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Cambria

Cambria

What up BITCHES?????????????????????????????

2In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:44 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

we live!!! (for the most part...)

3In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

The forum is kinda dying off tho. Sadly

4In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:50 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

It does that.

5In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I blame Obama!

6In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:43 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I blame Dick Cheney.

7In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 am

Cambria

Cambria

I finally got internet at my house, so hopefully I will be able to get on more.

right now we are in the middle of the chemical leak here in WV. Not able to use water since Thursday.

8In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:13 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Nothing like a chemical spill to get people to buy bottled water. Be safe

9In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I heard the chemical spill was Dick Tracy's fault.Him and Obama are in cohoots to bring down the system.

Glade to hear your back.

10In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

yo who is this cambria chick? i want to wax that ass, buff on and off if you know what i mean.... anyways how you doin hun? when you gonna come chill in ny?

11In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 am

Cambria

Cambria

I blame the yankeee. Yall always messing with us good country folks. Haha

For real, though.... This shit is ridiculous. I don't care about not being able to drink the water, but not being able to shower sucks. Whore baths just don't make you feel clean.

Everyone seems to have changed their names up a bit so I dont even know who wants to wax and buff my ass... It has been way too long since I had a good spit shine... if you know what I mean. Dudes here are just not my thing. Too light skinned and usually trash. Like I always say, even the black people around here are white trash.

As far as a trip to NYC, I am really hoping to come in the spring. It is just so damn expensive.

12In other news.................... Empty Re: In other news.................... Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:29 am

Random

Random

just drive, its cheaper I did it to go see my girls family in salaam Virginia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]