CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nibblin' Bums Since 1991

+4
Dark Shoo
Drunk Flogger
The Reality Tailor
Rattling Bones
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:19 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Yup. That's what I do.

2Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

That's um...unique.

3Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

You jealous. You jealous.

4Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:46 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

thats actually a great name and photo. GJ

5Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

The MAGI wrote:thats actually a great name and photo. GJ

I try.

6Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Mordrllyn (more - dra - lin)

Now that that is clear i wanna talk about how to improve our role playing session. I know we use to play 6 days a week and we had a lot of time to develop each individual character, so if not much happened in a session it didn't matter because we would be right back tomorrow. Now that we play once a week and have 10+ players some sacrifices have to be made so we can accomplish anything in a decent time.

Some of the things i suggest is that we do are:
We truly have to operate as a group, we might have to eliminate some of the extra bullshit. I know we all got our own personal motives but just try to think is this side mission worth the time. We all adults with kids, wife, girlfriend and other responsibilities so its difficult to devote a day so when you do you don't wanna feel like it's a waste.

All the side convos need to stop. Really get into character so if your character isn't saying shit then you shouldn't. And if you are having side convos then be respectful and not shout across the table.

Im not saying we can't role play or talk to each other im just saying be mindful to the fact that we only get these 5 hours a week. Believe it or not the majority of us have been role playing for 7+ years so we are an experienced group so let's act like and i think everyone will get more enjoyment out of it.

Thank you douchebags, and im sure there is more to add so feel free.

7Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Took you mad long to post that.

8Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I agree good sur.

It seems like I was the only one speaking "our" mind.

Agree 110% With the rottenone; Especially all the side chatter commentaries. Every time something happens everyone has a stupid useless (not always funny) comment, witch leads to 10 minutes of "What if" Banter.

Who cares, move one. Please.

9Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Maybe I'm the voice of descent but I feel you guys should do what's in your hearts.  Don't let cyber bullies like Rotten and McBeetin tell you what to do.  When we all leave our families and the comfort of our homes to spend a few hours as The Heroes of The Kingdom we join together to have fun.  If fun to you is disrupting the game and making us all waste our time, do what's in your heart.  It's just a game.  And if you want to be the embodiment of anarchy be my guest...

Do what's in your heart
-Khourie Young and Black

10Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Time to sow discord...

11Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 am

Random

Random

I agree with both lem and khourie. we have to show some restran because we are limited on our time, but at the same time we have to have fun so if talking shit to each other is fun then fuck it have fun. but out of respect for khourie and chad, I will try not to talk unless my character is talking.

12Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

We are all grown ass men so im not saying don't talk just respect the game. If yall talking to someone right next to you it shouldn't interrupt the game. I just wanna progress the story

13Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

On that topic Random please stop making these hyper retard aggressive characters. YOU cause more discord that anyone during RPing. If it wasnt for the fact we Need such high powered Dmg people would have killed your character ages ago. You cause that table flippin incident for YOUR enjoyment, while setting us back in the eyes of the new social world. We almost didnt have a place to stay and your first comment would be *shrug* Followed by some dumbass justification. When we stop arguing with you, dont think you won we just dont want to sit and listen to that bullshit taking up our valuable time. You need to stop, citizen was your best character (maybe stableboy) but all of your characters dont need to CR (chaotic Retarded). Before you start you Rant about this is not true right before most of your Chaotic bullshit YOU (not your character) goes im bored and then proceeds to start a VERY VERY VERY unecessary situation.

Be calm do whats in your characters heart, not yours. Lets say that we believe all that crap about you beating chun li, ken and ryu. your character's ADD short temper and experience is sub par, that mean you wouldnt have enough discipline to learn a martial art(at least properly). Your surge of power will give you temp enough power to "Fight on par with ryu and ken", but it is only temporary. there have been people that had more raw power than ryu and ken Balrog, E.handa Zangeif but they have all failed because of the better martial artist of ryu and ken. Maybe you could have killed chun-li but even thats not believable, she's better at EVERYTHING than you and would probably get away if you proved to be too dangerous.

To keep it real Stop being a Dick in game, its not fun any more if you dont i will Accidentally 1 shot your character so for your sake stop so your character can live a couple more days. Cause People are sick of him.

Thank You
PAt BREEEZE

P.S can i borrow $5?

14Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Random

Random

Yes you are right about in some ways but you have to remember that this is an anime campaign. not an all the way dnd campaign so the fact that my character gets into trouble and does stupid shit in times that arnt that important isn't out of the norm or shouldn't be out of the norm for this game....this anime game that we are playing. but when it comes down to important stuff my guy shuts the fuck up and lets you all do your thing. now the dwarf hitting me and chasing me is right out of a anime so im doing my job. now as for my background and me betting ken ryu etc. I was using the power of the dark hado when I did that. that's a power that would make me crazed, out of control and unbelievably strong, strong enough to fight and surpass ryu. AND you have to remember this very important aspect. these characters are FAKE you dumbshit. this is our made up anime roleplaying game and we made this game to have fun so if I want to write a background that I fucked and raped ryu then that's what I did I fucked and raped ryu and there nothing u should bitch about because the whole point in roleplaying is to have fun with your imagination so what's more fun then roleplaying a fantasy we have. in my case its the BEST FIGHTER IN STREET FIGHTER. for tony its a pokemon. phil a giver, alan an anime mech, darnell sauska, pat an anime transvestite. this is an anime campaign and were all forgetting that, maybe even the dm a little at times.
so all in all don't bitch about how I choose to rp, its my choose its whats in my heart. its better then making a evil character that just plans on killing the party or sacrificing them and starting the campaign over. we are all having fun and that's what counts most. were not going to ever finish this game its not going to end first off because lem never finish's anything but because this is a game that we come to each week to get away from our family girlfriend wife or kids and hang with our boys and phil. we all have our rp sytle that no matter what u cant change or control them. chad always sneaky and hiding something, darnell is always out of control retarded, tony well hide or run, raheem will never want to fight, alan will follow the mass in the long run (and I know that gets him mad when I say that but its true) tony is a chicken shit child (in game and out),khourue will always try to be leader but not the balls to actually lead and will always pull some shit out of his ass. pat will patout and start out HOT the first two min of playing then go right back to just his chop or most times just staring into space and me who will always get people in trouble but not to the point that they get killed. its who we are. we all have our ups we all have our downs but we chill with each other because we are all are in love with each other...I love you guys...no pause lol eat a dick pat.

15Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

For the record this is an anime thats why im giving you anime facts, in turn to you killing RYU (out of all people RYU bro come on, he has the darkness in him too far more advanced than yours). you listed some fair facts for this character, so i would let it go. but this family we have been playing with together for these last couple of years Have grown (not all of us i will not list who they are) and i as well as the rest of us dont have our defects for long periods of time (like we use to, except for a few). My question to you is your next character going to be anything instead of asshole?

16Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:07 pm

Random

Random

i don't need facts about street fighter. first of i know just as much as you do and 2ndly its my background so if i wrote that i killed them then i killed them end of story. now if that interferes with what the dms story then fine that didn't happen. in fact if i wrote that my dad fucked ryu amd using the power of the dark hado impregnated ryu and im the baby that ryu had...then i killed ryu in a fight then that's what the fuck happen in my background or my story im telling for my character. now as for your question. I feel like anime and comics kind of go hand in hand so my next guy might be a joker (from batman) like character. think of the madness i can do that that guy. i think he would be the guy who creates all of the jokers weapons. hes just as crazy and psycho as the joker and his goal would be to just get back to Mr j so he can show him his next big joke. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

17Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

you do know that thats a better story than your crap ass backround. second you can't help yourself other than to be chaotic, i thought you was a stronger roleplayer. your character will be just like this one except he is some kind of tech genius who makes traps and dangerous toys. Have fun on your onesided single minded character roster.

18Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Random

Random

pat please stop, becuase you cant talk shit. khourie, chad, lem and maybe shawn can all talk shit about me if they want. but the fact of the matter is you well always play the same way yourself and im not just say this to get at you or anything like that but you start off with a cool concept alot of your guys could have been great but you start of on fire and you ether give up or never follow threw on anyone you play as and you end up doing the same thing over and over weather it be this transvestite devinity or a wake as samuri who chops you do the same thing over and over agian you talk alot of shit you write some cool stuff you want to do but never follow threw so stop talking shit about others untill you work on your self until we can say damn we HAVE to save pat becuase hes important (other then a heal stick like you are now) you shouldnt really say anything so please stop your making yourself look like an ass because when your not here were like Meh how well hes cool to have a round but hes usless in RP unless your a heal stick like you are now. end

19Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I think everyone has their preference in alignment. Maybe its time that we try to step out the fold that made for ourselves and try something new... I for one should probably try to be more chaotic evil rather than the Neutral Good that I usually am. I know its going to be hard (especially for myself who is normally very timid) but if we should have to create new characters, everyone should set their goals to make the opposite their norm.

My challenge to everyone...

20Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea, exactly. Thry playing a LG mage...boring. But I am trying.

21Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:29 am

Random

Random

I am rp a guy I wouldn't normally do I would rather be the sneaky underhanded guy who stabs every one in the back but I'm not, my guy is and well continue to save everyone and put his life and body before others when people fell out the blimp I was the one who caught them even though I new I get hurt in the proses. When we fought the Armour guy and khourie was seen I was the first one to jump over make tons of noise and fight them and when alan droped I was the first to run over and take that guy out so he can get up. During the gyver fights I was the one taking most if the hits, my guy had not hurt any one else gotten anyone killed or even gotten them in danger. I do some anine antics with tonys guy but that's about it. So I an playing some one who I wouldn't normally play but I have to still be me and be part asshole because that's whats fun to me just like Chad is a very good guy but he still tries to hide stuff from us like he is a bad guy. That's just the way Chad is and that's what let's him have fun.

22Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Word!

I would tell you more but I need to keep that info to myself..haaa

23Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

Random

Random

I have a question I wanted to ask everyone. Is it better to walk past a fight and skip it or fight it and gain the exp?

24Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Random wrote:I have a question I wanted to ask everyone. Is it better to walk past a fight and skip it or fight it and gain the exp?
Depends on the fight, the state of the party, the expected treasure/experience gain. In my opinion.

25Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Empty Re: Nibblin' Bums Since 1991 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 am

Random

Random

ok then. so a full party fully healed hp/mp. but no real treasure to gain expect for the exp learned from the fight. and the enemy is unknowned. for all we know they could be goblins in 3.5 or they goblins in lems DQ (BADDDD ASS for no reason)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum