CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fly Crows, Fly!!!

+3
Dark Shoo
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

sorry i wasnt able to make it. the snow scared me away and i couldnt make it out. i just recently made it home from my parents house

27Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Talis of Stormfall wrote:so wat r we doin?

on another note Flow u are the man son case and point...
Flow Merrow wrote:
Corvinous (God of Death's Watch)- was one of the most unique gods for her strength came from her annals,

WAT!!! wtf her strength came from her followers sodomizing people?! going in a new direction i see,
nuff sed...

look up the word annals, and not anal and see what your find then holla back at me. dumb ass

28Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Talis u pretti ignant. Flow got you there!

29Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Abyss we thinking about saturday hopefully we can play on saturday. whats your viewpoint on saturday. i think we can all make it then can you?

30Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Flow Merrow wrote:Abyss we thinking about saturday hopefully we can play on saturday. whats your viewpoint on saturday. i think we can all make it then can you?

Not doing a Saturday. I might be able to swing Friday but it would only be until 8pm if that late. I need to know today what the deal is. Shame that Flow is the only one really trying to make this happen...

I have lots planned and I hope we can pull it off, it would be a nice send off for Talis Greed McGee.

31Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

so far i got talis and leeten on the scene tomorrow, meeting time will be at 12:30 ish. I hope everyone can make it. Shoo and legendary post if you can make it.

32Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty we can do it today Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

i cancelled my plans so just get together were?

33Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

we are doin it today at kings games plz...around 7 b there i guess

34Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm getting off at 5:30pm, I'm feeling sick so I'm not up for travelling too far. We could meet at the school.

35Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

and dere is always darnells house so we can play all nite

36Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Today was the only day of the week that I went to work....Grrr to you all for choosing today.

Tomorrow is a good day, and like our ever changing DM we need to pull of an early rise early end ...its The eve of a new year and parting needs to be done.

37Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:20 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

when is the next time we are playing

38Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yesterday

39Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

well darnell it was one of those sessions where you should have been there. it was totally fun but we needed uncontrollable people to make it interesting and provide new opportunities. I wish you were there. But hopefully you can come next time shoo will definately let you know.

40Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Good nite it was. We pulled stealth missions in the game and also in reality. We were border in LARPing.

You should have been there.

41Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Roleplaying sunday???

42Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I'm Down

43Fly Crows, Fly!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

me 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2