CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fly Crows, Fly!!!

+3
Dark Shoo
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

New adventure this Sunday at 12pm, Kings Games(if possible)-

You are The Crows, a guild of elite assassins paid by the highest bidder and governed by the strictest of traditions. You live within the public eye yet your work is frowned upon and percecuted by the authorities. The Writ of Assassination is your badge of honor, your shield against the law. You have all been trained extensively and selected by your masters as the best in your field. Alone you are Ravens, the bloody hand of The Crows. Together you are Murder.

Each player will be a member of The Crows, assassin by trade if not by actual class. The game will be a C&C homebrew devised by Talis and myself. A player can be any class available in the player's handbook as well as any other class that can be presented on paper(under advisement, as ahead of time). Each character will start at level 6(single class), level 4/4(dual-class) or level 2/2/2(tri-class). While only True Assassins will experience all the benefits of being a Raven, all players will have a few abilities from the assassin class.

The adventure will most likely be a one shot but can grow into a bi-monthly campaign depending on how things turn out. Everyone is invited but players will need to RSVP ahead of time.

2Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The Antivian Crows?

Sunday, Kings games....I want to come.

3Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

You know I'm down, and imma try to post my background here. Also yall should read the manga Jackals, its very similar to this and its hot shit so read it.

4Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Pass the word, so far the only confirmed are Leetin, Shoo, Talis and myself... am I missing anyone?

5Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Talis is in town! Oh, yea..its the holidays.

Whats Up DUDEZZ.

6Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Pat darnell random and jose also said they would come

7Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am

Legendary

Legendary

Yeah, I'll come too...I'm going to look at the classes we have here online to find out what i want to make...

8Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:59 am

Legendary

Legendary

Ok so, I'm thinking a Half-Dragon, of corse, Monk. I KNOW RIGHT? A SINGLE CLASS...AMAZING... Also, where would I go to read that Jakel manga Shoo was talking about?

9Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

We will most liely be in a town most of the adventure..a half dragon will be sitting in the woods all dda.

10Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I want to be a half Drow /half orc.

My mom (Drow) was raped by a Orc tribe wile being captured and remained captured until after my several births.

My mother and 10 other females from the "House" were captured for this purpose alone.

I am the next generation of Orc. The Elf blood is a quick and easy way to for evolution for my "Tribe".

At the moment there are about 20 of my race in existence all relatively around the same age. In our Youth we were brought up as Orcs, then encouraged to explore the world for the benefit of the "Tribe". Our Elf blood allows us to blend into the world better than my brothers of the green skin. We are smarter, faster, and as strong.

Zarzar'Zanpul (Me) found that killing and more killing fit with the ethics of the tribe, my elf blood hones that desire to skill. My skill was harnessed to mastery; at this point in my Career (6th Level) I consider myself a deathdeather, a master in the art killing, a bother in a secret society.

I am Assassin watch me fly like a crow.

My visage is black outfit (Crow) with gliding flaps under my armpits, helps me propel from roof to roof. Ninja boots to soften my step, Blackened throwing knives are a big part of my arsenal.

My darkish green skin tone is perfect for blending in shadow and the night.

Elves and Orcs get superior vision; I inherited a weaker version of both my familial traits. Night vision with heat halos, my target can never hide.

*** This post was original posted as a joke, a farce, an April Fools. As the joke progressed I became interested and actually like my Joke. ***

11Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Death is only a setback, a warning or punishment most times, it is very rarely the end all be all or permenant unless, made to be so... the one thing that is for certain about death is that it is costly. For those who initiate it, and those who recieve it...By now you should have realize that i know quite a bit about the the art of death dealing for i myself a a procreater of death...I myself have died 4 times, twice by assination, another time in the last revolution, and once by my own hand...again death is expensive but it is only because it is necessary if it was not my brothers of the shadow and myself would find our selves without jobs...

Death is an art that takes dedication, From a young age one must be ready to take on the physical mental, and emotional stress that such a job takes on. i was orphaned, the ebon plague swallowed my family and decided to spit me up, 9 brothers 6 sisters, my mother and father gone...Lucky for me i guess because if they had survived i was destined to starve anyway...Orphaned and alone i wandered the streets day and night searcing for shelter and ofcourse food, thats were Tulvir found me on the streets eating rats to survive...Nothing intricate about our meeting, Tulvir was a simple man it is only now that i realize that he was dying...We served eachothers ends i needed food and shelter, he needed an apprentice carry on his dark legacy...

On our first meeting he held in his hand a loaf of bread, he gave it to me, and i ate it seconds after it touched mine, whole without chewing. Tulvir then asked me to follow him i did but only if he promised more food...He nodded with a dry smirk, a smirk that i would never forget for i would be on the recieving end of it many a time after this night. We traveled threw a few alley ways until we came across another vagrant like me sleeping, he was far more emaciated than me if i had been starving for days this man had been starving for weeks. Tulvir pulled out a dagger, he then asked me if i wanted more food, I sed yes ofcourse because i was starving,

Kill him and i will feed you for the week...
I then asked this old man if he was mad,

He then asked me, Are you?
You are the one who is starving knocking on deaths door, I offer you food and possible shelter and all you have to do is send this poor fools aching belly...
Now I will ask you again are you hungry?

But it would be a sin, I spoke back

A sin? you dont know what sinning is... the act of killing without purpose that's a sin, to kill without skill thats a sin, where the loss in commiting the act far outwieghs the benefits or gains o'thats definitely a sin.
Taking this dagger to this vagrant my boy is not a sin, you are starving this vagrant if you looked closer is dying, I am promising you food and shelter...How many nights he asked do you think you can survive on these streets? It is still unknown yes, but i can tell you this my boy whatever the answer may be it is still far less than what it would be if you did what i ask...I will present my case to you no further take the instrument from my hand if you truly are starving you will make the correct decision for your benefit and your survival.

I reached for the blade hands trembling and took it out his cold coarse hands, I am sorry, I sed as i raised the dagger...

How do i make this quick i dont want him to suffer, the dry smirk again rose to the surface of his face,

Stab there, he pointed to the area between the mans eyes and ears at the side of his face.

The temple he sed stab there and a man will drop faster than a wenches clothes at the Scavengers Thickette ...

I guided my arm to his temple and struck, the dagger seemed to slip into the poor souls skull like a key into a port hole, he never knew what hit him his eyes breifly opened and his body convulse as i moved back half-shocked at what i had done...

Its only death...Life is what you should fear my boy.

He ripped the dagger out of the vagrants skull he held out the bread for me to take, I reached for it then he pulled it back as if he were holding it over my head.

Do you realize the magnitude of what you have just done? He held the held his hands out, This bread and this dagger go hand in hand, they are a pair without eachother they cannot fucntion without one another they cannot exist...Alone they are completely different from what they are together...Never commit the act of Death Dealing without proper benefit to yourself for that woud just be a sin as you decribe before, and never become so engrossed in your gain you over look your own skill for that will for certain result in your death. Remember this as unwritten in the Writ, it is the first lesson i have tought you as your master, my apprentice.

Apprentice i called back tentitively...
Yes i am in need of one and you just signed up for the job Blythe, by incriminatingin that poor fellows assasination by association...
Blythe? Thats not my name!
i am your master i name you, and from now on your name is Blythe love it or hate it Now follow me...I have much to teach you and you dont have much time to learn...and believe me when i say your life depends on it, ill kill you if you prove to be a failure...
Can i have my bread now?
No!

The next 15 years saw me inherit all that tulvir had to offer, he trained me in the art of Death Dealing to best of his ability. My body was trained daily to maximize its acrobatic potential, balance he sed was the key if you, can maintain your balance when you should not have outright have it, then you can never lose it my boy..Many broken bones insued, as mastered the art of maintaining my balance, untill i could do so while upside down it all became natural to me, flips tumbles and turns threw mid air where childs play I marveled at my transformation and my regret for meeting Tulvir lessened a bit...
Next he trained me in the art of stealth, Tulvir was by no means was a master, ofcourse he was proficient in moving without making a sound but his true prowess was that he was a master of disguises who could infiltrate anywhere posing as someone who belonged, his stealth was more about being seen but not being noticed...
My first intiial training was walking threw an alley or part of town were i didnt belong, Tulvir told me I needed to walk as though i belonged there. If done correctly no one troubled me, or even think to questioning my presence, and if mastered, those that did would questioned their own motives because of what I might be capable of walking so boldly in a place were I didnt belong... He would tell me all the time after he watched me beaten to a bloody pulp by local thugs,that stealth is not about invisibility my boy its about the masking of ones true purpose from others.

But everyone can see me thats y i have a half broken jaw.

Thats because this evolution is about outward deterance my boy, if you become someone else you must without a doubt project to everyone around you that who you are pretending to be.
Fuck for a while you must believe it aswell or disguise or not. It wouldnt matter if you used a make up kit or had a magi change you, if you do not play the role to the letter you will be found out and you will be killed...And right now you are pretending to be someone who belongs here in the worst part of town. Outward deterence my boy, even if know to yourself that you do not, make it known that if anyone challenges your presence you will take that sword on your hip and jam it threw their left eye without hesitating, now go!!!

That brings me into the sword before then we spent many our into the night where Tulvir would just pummel me with his rapier while i tried to fight off his blows with a dagger. I would ask where is the fairness in this and he would say there isnt any, but if you learn to fight at a disadvantage it will become natural to you ,and when you seldom have the upper hand you will be a formidable oppenent. I would pant back to him how many things must come natural to me, why cant i pick up things on the fly,
Because those who live life like the fly are ill prepared for this line of work and get swatted out of existence like him, Never be ill prepared or it will eventually result in your death.
I lost a the top of my finger that day i dont know whether it was because i parried wrong, or Tulvir was angry with me...i just know that at the end of day Tulvir put his deathblade on my hand after he treated the wound. Never lose this its the one and only material gift you will ever recieve from me.I think back now he had taken my finger on purpose in order to give me his deathblade it could not work any other way the blade to mask itself when extracted passes on a direct path with the top of the third finger...That meticulous bastard everything was a part of his plan even his death...
I eventually graduated to the rapier after i had become efficient in parrying and dodging his blows with the dagger, he then took out the longsword, then the broadswoard, and when i was proficent against those he pulled out the claymore for me to fend off with my thin rapier. He continually put me at a disadvantage when it came to steel versus steel. Forcing me to always search for a way to equalize the playing field, a flip to his weak side, a dodge toward the inside of his gaurd, I had become an excellent swordman under his tutolage I absorbed all he had to offer but he was always better, i have the scars to prove it... He was a scientist of swordplay amoung other things i could only emulate in the begining i could not dream of surpassing his speed and symmetry with the blade...To this day i have yet to master his famed quickstrike...mine is a mere shadow of his speed and grace. I witnessed him end many marks with it, I can best describe it as him quickly drawing his blade and sheathing it before the foe is even aware, Death before realization or Reaction that is his legacy to me.

Swordplay is not about Power or Speed my boy, its about Dexterity and intellect, think with your blade do not fight with it and you will be unmatched...

The last thing he taught me was the art of poisons, up until he revealed to me he used them i had no idea, but it made sense. For much time i had thought his quickstrike was comparable to the God Hand itself as its death count rose comparably to it, but poisons made it so the quickstrike was the perfect applicator of poisons into the marks system, before they knew it their bodies were introduced to a lethal dose of toxin.
When I had learn all that I could from Tulvir it was not long before i killed him and took his place amoung the Ravens, do not feel sympathy for him, it was the only way and its what he wanted. After all, when we are ready to die the true death none of us want to go softly into that good nite we all want to die as we lived, in shadow and their is no greater give an appentice can give his master than to recieve his Creed (tattoo) upon death. In his defense it took me four attempts he was a damn good assassin afterall, Ill give him that...

Last edited by Talis of Stormfall on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

lets go crows!!!!

13Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Kings games is having a tourney sunday so idk how its gonna work out

14Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 am

Legendary

Legendary

Leetin McBeatin wrote:I want to be a half Drow /half orc.

Lol...good luck with that...I've always been told I couldn't do something like that...

15Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Legend, i thought it over the other nite. my background can still work if i am a Drow from a minor house. The Orc uprising was quick and the disasters were permanent.

My house mothers were enslaved and I as a youth was trained in the ways of an orc. Also, being a half and half does not mean I require special abilities.

16Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

ALSO if we play tomorrow bring your laptops or anything that can hold over 100 gigs. I have 245 gigs worth of comics and everyone is welcome to copy them.

every X-man
Batman
darkhorse comic

23,00o comic books

17Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

games on kings is having a small yooo-giii-ohh tournie tomorror at 3.

18Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty kings games Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

yea we should still be on

19Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:26 am

Legendary

Legendary

Was a lot of fun, even though we didn't get to assassinate/fight anyone...hope we continue to play. I think the best day is Sunday atm, Shoo doesn't work on Mondays and the DM goes into work late on Mondays...I'm just saying....
Afro Samurai bitches afro

Last edited by Legendary on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looked better with an extra space)

20Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

im definately looking foward to another play. i have spoke with the others DM, its all left for you to ok.

21Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

If its going to happen before Talis leaves it will have to be Thursday night. If we can get to Kings Games or somewhere else I don't have work friday so I can stay out late. Let me know. It was fun playing something that everyone(except Pat, lol) put effort into being a part of. This can happen.

Last edited by Warrick the Blackblade on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

cant make thursday!!!

23Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Doh

I'm Taking off tomorrow

24Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Re: Fly Crows, Fly!!! Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:27 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

For the Record i hate you... But i appologize for not having a character ready. Im just not good at character development. i damm there ran through over 20 characters i just dont have the vision anymore. I cannot write for shyt either, im stuck as far as im concerned for coming up with something cool and writing about it.

For all i know she was part of Corvinous (also known as Krovinious) main followers. After witnessing losing her mom when she was young, her aunt took her under her wing when she was young. she grew up being a "daughter of the night" experiencing death and relaying it as a memory to corvinous. She likes to experience the death of another person or thing if she is not committing it herself...

Daughters of the night- a Secret group of women who experinced a traumatizing death in their life (usually invited by a family member). No one knows of their activities but their own, but speculation says that they "handle death". They were known to have a rank system Daughter-Mother-Shinigami. They would Recieve abilities Equal to rank and the higher the rank the more influence you would have over the others. Their numbers continue to grow and spread, but the count of how many has not been determined. Also there has been no confirmed males in their society, the question is why? ....

Corvinous (God of Death's Watch)- was one of the most unique gods for her strength came from her annals, she kept of the death of important people. People often came to her with inquiries of how did some people have died. She also became revered for her mysterous knowledge, then over time strange things started happening to her. Some people said she lost her mind, but no one knows. Later in her life, rumor has it that she ascended as one of Deaths actual avatars and major holder of every death record in history...

Thats what i got, ask questions from here on out, if your interested. I got a head ache so we looking at thursday? im down ill C if anyone want to do it. For the most part the photo i chose is actually what she looks like before she died her hair black, and that bird is a crow that always follows her.

25Fly Crows, Fly!!! Empty Was really gud gnueccas? Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

so wat r we doin?

on another note Flow u are the man son case and point...
Flow Merrow wrote:
Corvinous (God of Death's Watch)- was one of the most unique gods for her strength came from her annals,

WAT!!! wtf her strength came from her followers sodomizing people?! going in a new direction i see,
nuff sed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next