CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

+3
lancelot chamomile
Drunk Flogger
Dark Shoo
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

ooookay....

27WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Wouldn't you first have to obtain max dps for that name? OOOOHHHHHH, BURN!!!!!!!! afro

28WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:14 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

My return to Azeroth may be in the next week or two. All depends on my paychecks and such.

29WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

No wow before Easter... Can't afford it...

Nah just kidding. At least about the affording it part. Mother suggested since I didn't officially given up anything for Lent and since I was off of WoW before hand, that I should give it up and just wait until Easter Sunday. So my return should be around then... (besides I already bought the game card. Just haven't activated it yet)

30WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

Legendary

Legendary

Sweet afro

31WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I'm ready to get back on, but I want to log in when there are people on. Please no comments from the haters...

32WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

yo haters gonna hate...

33WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Legendary

Legendary

lovers wunna love?

34WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

I don't know if anyone saw the FB debate on WoW. I just said that because I was winded from that... whoo... I need to get into shape Razz
Just kidding!!!

35WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Subscription........canceled! affraid No Sad

36WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

Mine too... at least till the next expansion.

37WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Tue May 07, 2013 11:22 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I've been playing a Goblin Priest, awesome, and a bit of Wizard101 with Gabe... I need a gaming computer. Sad does anyone want to give me theirs?

38WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Tue May 07, 2013 12:56 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I've been playing a Goblin Priest, awesome, and a bit of Wizard101 with Gabe... I need a gaming computer. Sad does anyone want to give me theirs?

I'll give you mine as soon as I get a one to replace the one I don't have.

39WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT Tue May 07, 2013 1:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum