CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

**TEAM SATISFACTION**

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty **TEAM SATISFACTION** Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Here's a cool ideas and a way for me to get cards from you guys. Very Happy

Some of us carry around rares but everyone rarely carry commons and uncommons, so we should post cards we are looking for and help each other out.

2**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

here's a few for me:

Acidic slimex4
Goblin bushwackerx4
devastating summonsx1
cultivatex3
explorex3
ulamogx1
eldrazi templex2
eye of uginx1
nissa ravanex2
elvish archdruidx1
mul daya channelerx1
PRIMEVAL TITANx4
and of course many more

3**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty by the way Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

that is a good idea because we would always forget to ask one another while we are home but now we have this site for team satisfaction.

4**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Legendary

Legendary

So yeah, those 4 Primeval Titans sound good...I'll take all 4 of them now please afro

5**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty If you wanna see some action... Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

A new set just came out and States is next week and i know we were planning to pool our money together and buy a few boxes but i think instead we should by the cards needed for our deck so we can be ready for the tourny i believe its next saturday the 9th instead of having a bunch of cards we dont need. What do yall think?

I know flow is trying G/W lifegain
and both random and lancelot both wanna go G/B infest.(Now before yall two start bitching it cool to have similar decks, play groups do it all the time if they feel its the best deck to play)

6**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Darkaah Shoo-san is right we will just pool our money in and get playsets or cards for the group. we will help each other out with our decks and then try to go hard in tourny's. i believe in us and we can make it if we try. this weekend or next im hoping sometime on friday or sat we can pull together and work on our decks play wise and money. So who wants to get their deck reviewed, and mod first?

7**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

look team satisfaction, we gotta pull together and get these cards we need for our decks, even if we have to break up weekends to see who gets the cards for that week. We have a dream to have satisfaction when we go to torneys, help me help you so we can thrive. Let me know if yall going to be down for fnm?

8**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:04 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Finally someone who agrees with me!!!! Put up the deck you WANT to make so we can price the cards. I might be able to make it to the FNM. I learned first hand getting paid and have it all be gone before you even get it lol

9**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

lol you know my life now. carefukk you still have responsibilities.

10**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The team has been rather silent as of late, what happened to Satisfaction? What's the status of the team? Dis TAlis losing Jace truly crush the dream?

11**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

not really but those guys are gay! lol j/k and wow took over our lives.

WOW- The Way Of The Future!!!!!

12**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue May 07, 2013 11:19 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Magi has resurrected The LoL(Lose Often and Lots) deck, beware he is unstoppable.

13**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue May 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:The Magi has resurrected The LoL(Lose Often and Lots) deck, beware he is unstoppable.

you know what when im finished with it i will kick your ass, im play testing atm. i will deal you when it becomes stronger

14**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue May 14, 2013 2:21 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

This new deck I'm making is lame so I guess you'll have a bit of competition now?

15**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue May 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:This new deck I'm making is lame so I guess you'll have a bit of competition now?
i decided that im making my LOL deck a little more focused and better soon... very soon you will have to recognize it as a standard deck power house.

16**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Magi and Bubbling had a great couple of games Sunday... asskickings were handed out all around. I am thoroughly satisfied. Lol.

17**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

I have to say that my thirst for revenge has exceeded it current limits. im going to destroy you friend....

18**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Mon May 20, 2013 2:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

***Cue Music***

If you wanna see some action/ You must be a part of team....

19**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Mon May 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:***Cue Music***

If you wanna see some action/ You must be a part of team....

you really enjoyed writing this huh?

20**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:I have to say that my thirst for revenge has exceeded it current limits. im going to destroy you friend....

I like your mill deck. I might have to go Blue/Black now... I brought that new Sorin for nothing. Sad

21**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Mon May 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:I have to say that my thirst for revenge has exceeded it current limits. im going to destroy you friend....

I like your mill deck. I might have to go Blue/Black now... I brought that new Sorin for nothing. Sad
im asking you to not go blue/black cause im the only one running it, and i dont need to be competing twice over in a game.

22**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Im working on a new deck, its esper colors. Dont wanna give away too much but I think it will interesting. And sorry Pat its not standard.

23**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue May 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Hmmm on second thought maybe I will try to make it standard

24**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Rottenapples wrote:Hmmm on second thought maybe I will try to make it standard

i hope so, i cant keep up with non standard decks.

25**TEAM SATISFACTION** Empty Re: **TEAM SATISFACTION** Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Maybe once a month we can do a Magic Night in loo of roleplaying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next