CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teach Me How to Dougie

+4
Lord Naiilo
lancelot chamomile
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:53 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Comin thru today?

27Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:48 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

We need you in hell....Talis is fighting everything he sees.

28Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

U two guys (Talis and Chad's character I forget his name) r interestin. Can't wait to see u two again.... Brothers!!!! Twisted Evil

P.S. read my quote well....... lol!

29Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i dislike the id of playing a demon. i think i might wait to see who u guys bring back out of my characters. but im still not sure yet.

30Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Devils live in Hell
Demons live in the Abyss

It seems that everyone is getting this confused.

Devils LE
Demons CE

Huge difference. Also, they are not friends or related.

Imagine Devils as Fallen Angels and Demon as the imboyment of Chaos. They always were Chaos.

31Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty ....u know wat Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

idle threats will get u no where daichi...

32Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty NIce info chad Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Maybe someone should put up a section about the 9 hells, nuthing to meta game off but to give us a better grasp of the enviroment we are in so it comes full circle in our minds....

33Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

lancelot chamomile wrote:i dislike the id of playing a demon. i think i might wait to see who u guys bring back out of my characters. but im still not sure yet.

No one ever claimed that PCs had to play Demons, Devils or Teuflings. Make a characters. be who you want and play a role in bringing back the play you want brought back. I'm not going to make you play some uber devil that tests your spirtual fiber. You can even be a good guy if you want to be. Roleplaying is about doing the impossible, don't be scared.

34Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea Talis don't be scared of deD Mans threts IN HELL.

35Teach Me How to Dougie - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

interesting concept. i will look into it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum