CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teach Me How to Dougie

+4
Lord Naiilo
lancelot chamomile
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Teach Me How to Dougie Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Who killed the forums?

Ya'll need to stop playing Castle Age long enough to post.

2Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ohh, that the facebook game??

The subject of your thread contradicts what you typed in your opening post?

Teach me dougie, as in the Dr in that TV show. He as child prodogy...what was he 18 and disectibg people? So ypu figure a guy like that just might be slightly smarter than the average bear.

Were you suggesting that it takes a genious to figure out why the forums died or were you being a bit ironical? If it was the prier I must be dumb, cause I have not guessed why the forums died.

If you were suggesting the latter, than so am I. Irony. Dont we all luve it.

3Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Cambria

Cambria

You. Are. So. White!

4Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Cambria

Cambria

5Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ahhh,yep. I'm as cornbread as they come. Was my classic accessory of the fashion consumer...my neon pocket protecter.

This guy is like 12.

6Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

7Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i clicked on that link...saw miley cyrus before it loaded and xed it out. im not watching it lol

8Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Very Happy

Both bands are for the tweens

9Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Darnell stop playin. U no u can't stop talkin bout miley cyrus. U like them little white girls. No I don't get u.

10Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

white girls? really? i kno YOU cant keep your eyes off them

11Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Of course I like me an occassional snow bunny. Especially one wit some nice tits and a little boohoottyy. HAAHAAHAA!!!!!!

12Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Cambria

Cambria

You know what I always say.... "Once you go white, the rest don't feel right!!!"

13Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i heard white girls do ANYTHING....ANYTHING!! lol

14Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Haha you're a dumbass lancelot

15Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Cambria

Cambria

A lot of white girls are prudes....

I can only speak for this white girl and I do NOT do ANYTHING. I'm not trying to get on some R. Kelly stuff.

(Shoo stop telling my secrets!!!!)

bounce

16Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ah...well from what i have experienced black girls are the prudes and the white girls do anything

17Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

So lyrah, ur different from the rest of white girls ehh. Hmmmm. Twisted Evil I mean....how u guys doin. lmao

18Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

look at lord nailo pushing up on sinns girl. lol just kidding

19Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

God King baby(No homo)....... Roar!!!........Lionheart

20Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Yeah... so back to the ORIGINAL reason for this post...

The forum seems to be picking up again. Lets keep it going!!!

21Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

We need start some weekend sessions!!!!

22Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

weekend would be good for me. however i know the dm has a family and i understand that family comes first. we are his brthers but he has a wife and a mother and mothers trump brothers anyday

23Teach Me How to Dougie Empty thats not true Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Lyrah wrote:A lot of white girls are prudes....

I can only speak for this white girl and I do NOT do ANYTHING. I'm not trying to get on some R. Kelly stuff.

(Shoo stop telling my secrets!!!!)

bounce

Really???... Really??? That must have been a dream then. it was good though.... lol

24Teach Me How to Dougie Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Where are you pat??????

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

when i wrote that yesturday i was at work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum