CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Heroes Want?

+4
lancelot chamomile
Lord Naiilo
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Heroes Want? Empty What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

We all know what kind of magic everyone wants. We all know what kind of gaming environment a certain lady friend that plays then quits then plays agian is after. But what do you guys want to see in the game as players? More treasure? Better environments? More memorable characters? I'm curious because this is my game as much as yours. What is it that heroes want?

Let's talk about it...

2What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

To get out of the underdark and join the lnd of the above worlders. Need to find more of my kind.

I also, need a month of rollplaying (in game) to pass by. Darius has a lot of catching up to do. This will require almost no roll playing from me, just a confirmation that one month pass's (The time needed is your discretion)

The spells from the Drow spell book (mainly why I need a month, in a city library or mage library).

Secrets, Secrets and knowledge. Secrets, Knowledge and Magic.

Other action might need to be taken, depending if my plan can still be accomplished.

The plan.

3What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I kinda also want to get out of the underworld as well so that I can take wateva remains of sinn and my father's sword back to my home. And I want to also see if I could get rid of that curse. And see the woman of my dreams(lmao). We must be together in the end. In the end, it doesn't really come down to how much magical items that one may have but the way we roleplay gettin out. All the magic and other stuff will come after. But.....And there's a big but, if I have to give up goin back to surface inorder to find a wish spell or wateva it might be in order to have my right hand man Sinn back once again, I continue fighting my way through to make that happen. (NO HOMO!!!)

4What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Lord Naiilo wrote: But.....And there's a big but

i like big butts and i cannot lie. Now with that said. the only thing i would like to see in this campaign is more time. I feel when we roleplay for 1 or 2 hours we dont get as much done as I would like and it feels like the day was wasted. Perhaps a day that we roleplay for
6 or 7 hrs in a row. That way we sum up everything that happens during the week and it flows. If we keep doing it this way people are distracted by magic the gathering or we have to catch people up who werent there the day before. I think 1 day to roleplay would be awesome. Just an idea tho tongue

5What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

exactly what lancelot said!!!

We know this is hard for Mr DM, but at least one day a month would be cool. He can trade two week days for a Sunday???

You know your girl better than us.

6What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Awww... I feel so loved. Very Happy. Naillo would search the entire earth to bring me back and Talis would go to the 9 hells. You guys are the best.

7What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Gay elves, go figure...

8What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

with long flowing locks and pointy ears...btw isnt xander from drawn together an elf? and im sure hes gay. he reminds me a lot of sinn lol

9What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Damn Sinn. I would help u but stop makin it sound so gay..... GOSH!!!!!

10What Heroes Want? Empty Talis Wants... Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Vengeance,to drive his sword threw and kill Talindra...One can dream!!!

11What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:15 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ahhh u leaving in a few days so dont worry i will kill her for you and become the embodiment of indra or however u spell that elephant name. (does a little soft shoe dance) ta da!

12What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So if I have it right, you guys want:

To leave the Underdark and join the rest of the world

Sinn

More time

Gay elf sex...

Revenge

Sinn

Is that everything so far?

13What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Gay elf sex again...we can't have too much of that.

Also, a magical item....we can call it a camcorder.

14What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

me personally i dont care whether we are above ground or below it. i just want to play with more time. thats it

15What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Well it comes down to the party, but if their is a hint that I can find a way to have that wish, I will go and attempt completing it.

16What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:00 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

what wish do you speak of?

17What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The wish he hopes that Grom will give him. That will in turn be used for Sinn.

OPhh how selfless....

18What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

wishes are cool but knowing the DM he will try to twist it around. be careful what you wish for .......muahahahahahahahahaha

19What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

lancelot chamomile wrote:wishes are cool but knowing the DM he will try to twist it around. be careful what you wish for .......muahahahahahahahahaha

U scare me lancelot. Did this dude say "muahahahah" Is he tryin to kiss and laugh at the same time or somethin. Ur weird Suspect confused

20What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

seriously dude. why are you trying to get on me in every single post. It boggles the mind. So you can run and tell that homeboy

21What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

scratch ok

22What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Reading this reminded me of the uberHomosexed relationship between Sinn, Daichi, and Talis... I miss LOT4, especially The War in The World Below.

23What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Random

Random

i know what i want, i know this doesnt go with the realistic aspec or whatever you were trying to do (realism in a make believe game kinda funny) but i want a pouch of fuzzy balls lol this is a reuion game so maybe you should throw in some throwback magic items, since theres only like 5 magic items that has ever been givin out you cheep bastard it shouldnt be hard to reconize the item when we find it....cheep bastard

24What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:i know what i want, i know this doesnt go with the realistic aspec or whatever you were trying to do (realism in a make believe game kinda funny) but i want a pouch of fuzzy balls lol this is a reuion game so maybe you should throw in some throwback magic items, since theres only like 5 magic items that has ever been givin out you cheep bastard it shouldnt be hard to reconize the item when we find it....cheep bastard

i think he is trying to add some magical items to our campain, you should post some magical item ideas in the abra kadabra section.

25What Heroes Want? Empty Re: What Heroes Want? Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Do i hear.....Gwen?

The sheer comedy around that sword was worth it alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum