CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to use the calendar?

+2
Leetin McBeatin
Talis of Stormfall
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Is it possible to use the calendar? Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:56 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Heres a thought is it possible to put up dates that we want to play so that everyone can see and we can longer have to send these texts flying around haphazardly? unless...were not playin then we can do the norm and send cancellation texts...but a calendar would be sick especially for planning ahead sunday sessions and the like this gives participates the ability to see upcoming events and plan accordingly to keep up attendance...even so if its like the old calendar we used to use in wow people can rsvp and the dm can even kno the attendance of his sessions so he can plan accordingly no more guess work or time wasted...

2Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Good idea. I second that.

3Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

That could be interesting

4Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Legendary

Legendary

That is a good idea. Only problem I see with that is not everyone goes online everyday (or in my case every week) and therefore wont be able to reply and would be a surprise to the DM when that person shows up. I still think it's a good idea though...

5Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

yeah we got real lives. lol.

6Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

txts are better. however id like a txt at least the night b4 so that i can plan my day accordinly

7Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I think a day before is kind of hard for the DM, since he doesn't always go to work and doesn't always know he's not going to work ahead of time. I would on the other hand prefer if the texts were earlier in the day. ie not at 6PM and we start at 7PM....

8Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

for me i would need it a day in advance and the dm probably will know whats going on b4 he actually does it.

9Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I say we get a new DM. After reading 30+ post about him being an arse I'm starting to think he's an arse!

10Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Were is that bloke? I got a bone to poick with 'im, lets lynch him? Grom are you down...lets get that rotten GM!!

11Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:16 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i wouldnt mind DMing so that grom could take a break from DMing a bit. maybe a little LoTF side quest after we finish this story arc...I have plans oh yes i have plans muahahahahaha

12Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Plans within plans or just plans?

13Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

oh these plans i want every1 to keep theyre original chars and stuff cuz i got plenty of ideas. If grom says he will play then i will start jotting the ideas down on paper so that i dont forget it

14Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Make and use your own world, story and characters so you can enjoy time spent building and writing. It far more fulfilling.

15Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Do these plans start that the group becomes good and we are heroes of the land? The taint of evil is washed from our souls by gwen?

Jot your ideas anyway. It is always good to create.

16Is it possible to use the calendar? Empty Re: Is it possible to use the calendar? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i was actually going to have jayden go on a different side quest by himself so that i could GM it. Its goingto be epic. I will put far more planning into this than any other thing i have done because I wouldnt want to ruin an already perfect map

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]