CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is it that.....

+2
The Serpent
Cambria
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Why don't you start a thread for once...  

I am too deep.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why is it that..... - Page 2 13581810

That's not what I heard.......

27Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Shocked Shocked

28Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Shocked Shocked

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

All kidding aside. Make up some new topics. The forum is going to die if we don't come up with some new things to discuss.

29Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:The session yall do with other people?  If so... why don't yall do a summary about your other campaign for us in the Game Updates section.  I'd be interested in seeing what it is all about.

Lem and Moose are the writers. I can barely speak English much less write it.

30Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:The session yall do with other people?  If so... why don't yall do a summary about your other campaign for us in the Game Updates section.  I'd be interested in seeing what it is all about.

Lem and Moose are the writers.  I can barely speak English much less write it.

Literally or figuratively?

31Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Yeah I can't speak a licks worth of English.  My accent makes me sound like a character in a movie. Plus I can't string two words together to form a coherent sentence.  Since Moose is black I speak to him in what we call bush language and he translates.

32Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Yeah I can't speak a licks worth of English.  My accent makes me sound like a character in a movie. Plus I can't string two words together to form a coherent sentence.  Since Moose is black I speak to him in what we call bush language and he translates.

That explains a lot!!!!

:: insert racist name - shake of the fist - and a "get out of our country" for good measure ::

Why is it that..... - Page 2 Trump-10

33Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I wish I could like Skype participate in a game or something.  I am so desperate to play...
I would write it but I don't want people to know how fucked up I really am as DM. I mean I do some really bad shit for no reason.

34Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Really bad shit, as in what? Give me one example. You never know... we might enjoy it.

35Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Really bad shit, as in what?  Give me one example.  You never know... we might enjoy it.

How about limiting your best player so he doesn't f-up your game !!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

36Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Breaking someone's leg so he can take away a natural 18 dexterity

37Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

blowing up 4 Square blocks cause he was having a bad day rolling his dice and the party was getting the better of him??????

38Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Hitting people with a 29 point Lightning bolt for talking to.......oh Wait that was Lem Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

39Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Ahh... so he sees himself as a player and not a master? Meaning that he sees the DM as a being a player instead of a guide? So you are basically in opposition to him, and he punishes you when you are winning?

I wish Chad was still on the forum. We could discuss how Jaime was that kind of DM.

40Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Ahh... so he sees himself as a player and not a master?  Meaning that he sees the DM as a being a player instead of a guide? So you are basically in opposition to him, and he punishes you when you are winning?

I wish Chad was still on the forum.  We could discuss how Jaime was that kind of DM.  

Don't get me wrong Joey is a good DM but like Every DM/GM I have every played with he has Jackass Qualities

41Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Don't get me wrong Joey is a good DM but like Every DM/GM I have every played with he has Jackass Qualities

I am sure he is. I have dealt with DMs that are similar. It adds extra difficulty, and can actually make the game more interested, as long as they don't take it too far. I don't think a DM should ever kill a character out of revenge or because they are advancing too quickly or whatever... but the DM is the god of the universe you are playing in. They can choose to be a helpful god or a vengeful violent god. I personally think you need a mix of both to really enjoy it.

42Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Don't get me wrong Joey is a good DM but like Every DM/GM I have every played with he has Jackass Qualities

I am sure he is.  I have dealt with DMs that are similar.  It adds extra difficulty, and can actually make the game more interested, as long as they don't take it too far.  I don't think a DM should ever kill a character out of revenge or because they are advancing too quickly or whatever...  but the DM is the god of the universe you are playing in. They can choose to be a helpful god or a vengeful violent god.  I personally think you need a mix of both to really enjoy it.

He Really only torments me he gives everyone else a fair shake....I don't know what I did in a past life to deserve his ire but for the love of the game I take it..... confused confused confused

43Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:36 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Reading Moose's post bellyaching about your treatment of him has made me realize you, Toepoker, are soon to be my Moose. How fun.

44Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Lmao! You don't get it. So as a fellow DM I will explain it to you. Simply put you will have Moose and me at the table. You have no idea the trouble you have signed up for. Moose seems like a reasonable kind of guy and he is when things go his way. But when they don't he will manipulate everyone at the table to get what he wants. He is that good. Me I will hurt you and destroy the world just to get my point across. A bit extreme yes, but effective. That's why I break the leg. It's to get your attention. Burning the world is to get my point across. All in the name of fun! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

45Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Paying the GM to kill off players doesn't actually make you a good player. It might make the GM a douche but that's pushing it. The jury is still out about what I'm ready for and what I'm not. My role is to guide you all through a tale success or failure are both partially my doing. Come, show me how great you guys are. I crave nothing less. To be able to take the kids gloves off would be liberating to say the least.

46Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:42 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

Hhmm maybe I am a douche. I am everything else in game so why not this. But tell if I go and hire the thieves guild to kill someone in the group are you going to not let it happen?

47Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 am

Cambria

Cambria

I think he would still let it happen.

48Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

so then he is a douche like me. Very Happy

49Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 am

Cambria

Cambria

He is when he is playing with a group that can handle the douchery.

50Why is it that..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it that..... Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:07 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

All I want is a chance to play and have some fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum