CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choose the Adventure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choose the Adventure Empty Choose the Adventure Fri May 15, 2015 1:01 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm running a game and I'm taking it slow as far as story and power level of the characters. The main plot has followed the growth and popularity of a new drug that has swept the Demon community. They arrested a low level pusher that led them to a distributer, and eventually raiding the homes of more dealers but the drug continues to flow. On the side they saved a little girl from a monster and discovered that she and her family are embroiled in 'human' trafficking.

The question is since they've shown interest in pursuing either arc which should be the main story of tomorrow's session?

A) Head into the Undercity and seek out the source of the new drug

B) Save the missing girl's family and find out why Demons are smuggling demons onto the Material and forcing them to breed more Demons

2Choose the Adventure Empty Re: Choose the Adventure Fri May 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The human trafficking sounds more interesting, and could still lead back to drugs.

3Choose the Adventure Empty Re: Choose the Adventure Fri May 15, 2015 1:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:The human trafficking sounds more interesting, and could still lead back to drugs.

True. I have to give that connection some thought.

4Choose the Adventure Empty Re: Choose the Adventure Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I ended up going back to Demon Hunters: New Genesis.

They have two main enemies, The Cho'Ahn and The Inbetweeners, but the players feel they aren't ready to face them again so I am forced to give them something else to do, for the time being. Thankfully it is a big wide multiverse out there with all matter of possibilities for adventure hooks the question is what do I throw at them? Give me your ideas no matter how outlandish and I will try to make it fit into the contexts of DH.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum