CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry for the off topic...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry for the off topic... Empty Sorry for the off topic... Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:01 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Sorry for the off topic, but on Tuesday, I've seemed to have misplaced my work shirt. Did anyone pick it up by accident?

2Sorry for the off topic... Empty Re: Sorry for the off topic... Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:18 am

Random

Random

nope. didnt see anything. you sure you were even wearing a shirt.

3Sorry for the off topic... Empty Re: Sorry for the off topic... Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:30 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

No i wasn't wearing it. It was in my backpack. But i had to move it in order to get to my character sheets.

4Sorry for the off topic... Empty Re: Sorry for the off topic... Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Maybe you left it a Rottens place.

5Sorry for the off topic... Empty Re: Sorry for the off topic... Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I've asked. He said its not there. Was hoping someone may have picked it up by mistake.

6Sorry for the off topic... Empty Re: Sorry for the off topic... Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ask the random kid that kept popping up, Khourie's son

7Sorry for the off topic... Empty Re: Sorry for the off topic... Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 am

Random

Random

LOL he took it and made a fort....no a mansion fort... no he took it and made a circus tent. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]